1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for wezdlom cheng

Dec 25, 2008

1. Hello! This is my feedback. Thank you :)

2. I bought a Zuzu Delf Persi the Police Officer from Wezdlom Cheng. Her communication was great. It was a pleasure working with her and my little one came very fast and in great condtion. She offered layaway too, which is wonderful. Thank you Wezdlom Cheng!

3. I bought a Sunlight F-16 from Wezdlom Cheng on layaway and she was very awesome. Communication was great and he arrived exactly as she said he would. Thank you for a great transaction

4. I bought a Shiro Tachibana head,
      Perfect seller, lovely person!
      thanks!:aheartbea

5. Sadly, I have to amend my feedback above. I had a chance to really look at the doll finally (it's been a busy week and he's been in a box most of it) and while I can live with dirt (the doll was very dirty when he arrived), but the middle piece was also broken and it had some evidence of being repaired before and that was not mentioned in the sales thread. I will acknowledge that she may have been unaware of the damage or it may have broken in shipping, but I have no way of saying one way or the other. So while she remains a very nice person, very communicative, I am not entirely sure I would buy from her again.