1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Whisper ~\^_^/~

Jul 28, 2008

1. Hello this is my feedback thread :D
      Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me, thanks a lot!:aheartbea

Whisper

2. Whisper just purchased a doll from me & was very polite & courteous through all PMs. She sent payment very quickly & was a joy to deal with. Thank you very much for a lovely transaction! I hope you enjoy your new doll :)

3. Whipser purchased YOSD clothes from me, the transaction went smoothly and commuication was great!
      A+++++++!

4. Whisper was EXTREMELY patient when I mixed up the addresses in paypal and sent it to another address of hers. Everything turned out perfect in the end, but I must say that she was always very polite and understanding. Thank you sooooooooo much!

5. I sold a Volks Yosd outfit to Whisper.
      Very nice and smooth transaction. Fast payment, good communication.
      Perfect ! Many thanks ! :)

6. Whisper bought a Dollheart outfit from me. She replied to PMs and paid quickly, and let me know ASAP when the outfit arrived. She was great to deal with! Thanks for a successful transaction :).

7. Whisper bought 2 pair of Yo-sd hands from me. Smooth and easy transaction all the way....recommend her as a buyer!

8. I bought a Volks SD16 Kira from Candy and she was wonderful to transact with!
      Thank you so much for this super quick shipping and help you have given me. :aheartbea