1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for whisper-gloria

Aug 8, 2008

1. I am new to selling on DOA and hope to build up a good feedback in due course.
      I do have 100% good feedback on Ebay.co.uk
    2. I had lost a bidding war over one of her beautiful gowns and she seemed honestly disappointed for me. She immediately emailed me quite a few of her lovely patterns and offered to send me as many as I wanted!! Really sweet lady with a heart!! She has her own websites featuring patterns she designed, I would prompt anyone to go have a looksee, they are really something!!
    3. Gloria is a wonderful person to buy from. She shipped a gown I bought from her promptly after receiving payment and gave me two patterns to give to my friend for facilitating payment to the UK for me. Gloria is a generous, kind and honest person. I highly recommend her to anyone, I hope to buy from Gloria again.
    4. What a lovely seller - she sent me extra patterns to fit my AoD Fei I purchased from her.

Pleasant, concise, charged very reasonable prices. I sincerely hope to trade with/buy from her in future.
    5. Thank you very much. Doll just arrived. Very quickly. Perfectly packed. I got many freebies and patterns. Doll is very sweet and Gloria as well :-)
    6. A really lovely seller who had a lot of patience with me for always delaying my payment for BBB's Apollo. Package was nicely packed and it came with 2 CD's of SD patterns and knitings which was realyl helpful for a beginner sewer like me. I would love to buy from her again!:D
    7. I bought a Megi from this lovely lady. Beautifully packed and next day delivery!!! thanks so much he is a real charmer too.