1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for White-Gardenia

Nov 9, 2011

1. Please post your feedbacks about transactions with me here.
      Thanks!

2. White-Gardenia purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. She was very nice and polite to communicate, fast payment and kindly let me know when she picked up the package. Thank you so much ^ ^

3. White-Gardenia bought a Volks SDGrG body (PS White) from me. Communication was great and payment done immediately. She's a really nice buyer.

Thank you~ ^^

4. I had a great transaction with White-Gardenia
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

5. White gardenia purchased a Volks body from me. She was great with communication, paid immediately, and let me know as soon as the body arrived safely. I would be happy to work with her anytime!

6. Purchased a Volks SDM body from White-Gardenia. Clear communication, courteous and super fast shipping. Would recommend!

7. I purchased a Volks SD16 body from White-Gardenia and everything went perfectly. she responded to PMs in a timely fashion and sent my doll just as fast. The body arrived well packaged and just as described. I'd love to deal with her again would certainly recommend!:thumbup

8. I purchased a Volks DWC02 head from White-Gardenia and everything went great. Excellent communication, shipped fast, well-packaged and even more beautiful in person. Great experience.

9. I sold a Volks DWC03 head to @White-Gardenia. Communication was clear, payment was prompt, and I received a PM when the package arrived. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!