1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for whitefrosty

Apr 5, 2010

1. A feedback thread for myself. Please post here if you've had any transactions with me. Thanks! : )

2. whitefrosty participated in my Luts GO, and everything went well! Fast payments and great communication. I'd love to work with her again^^ thank you very much for joining my GO:chocoberry

3. Whitefrosty participated in my dollmore GO; they were very quick with communication and prompt with payment. Thanks!

4. Whitefrosty participated in my Leekeworld GO and was a superb help! She is patient, understanding, quick with communication, and great with payment! I'd love to do business with her again!

Thank you so much Whitefrosty!

5. Bought a tiny tool set from Whitefrosty. Great communication and a pleasure to work with. Very understanding with me while I moved house. Thanks!

6. whitefrosty participated in my Bluefairy GO :] Communication and payment were very prompt and whitefrosty was very patient when the order began to lag because of different issues. I really appreciate the great participation!

Thanks so much <3 ^^

7. whitefrosty bought an artetje brush from me-- paid very quickly and kindly let me know when it arrived. Thank you again!! :D

8. Bought two Hallowe'en candy sets from whitefrosty. They arrived today and are absolutely adorable! So very pleased with them! A++ seller! Would definitely do business with again! :)

9. whitefrosty bought outfits from me and she was a lovely buyer. ^^
      Great communication and fast payment. I'd highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you very much! :XD:

10. I purchased a Halloween set from whitefrosty. Excellent communication and quick shipment. Will definitely purchase from again and recommend to others.

11. whitefrosty purchased a LTF Shiwoo outfit set from me. Communication was prompt, payment was made instantly, instructions were clear cut and sharp. Will recommend whitefrosty to all and would love to do business again! Thank you :-D

12. I bought doll clothes from whitefrosty and am nothing but happy with the transaction. Thank you!

13. I bought a kimono set from whitefrosty. The transaction was excellent. Good communication, quick shipping.

14. 8) Frosty joined my Dollmore GO again, as always, she's a pleasure to work with.

Would do business with her again anytime!

Thanks! :D <3

15. I particiated on whitefrosty's Tata GO. Everything was well organized and she was very good about keeping communication. Fast shipping and overall a great experience, thank you!

16. I also particiated in whitefrosty's Tata GO. The transaction went smoothly and the shipping was prompt and reasonable. Hope to do another GO with here again some time.
      Thanks

17. Bought a wig from Whitefrosty. Friendly and helpful seller. Item arrived in good condition. Would definitely buy from her again.

18. I participated in whitefrosty's Tata group order. Everything went very smoothly. She was great about communication and shipping was very prompt. It was a great experience and I would definitely do another group order with her! Thank you

19. Participated in whitefrosty's Tata's Paradise GO, and everything went great! Handled the order well, updated often, and shipped everything quickly and safely. Wonderful GO leader! Would definitely join another. ^___^ Thanks so much!

20. I joined whitefrosty's Tata's Paradise Go. Updates, communication, and shipping were all perfect!