1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Whitney C

Mar 18, 2008

1. Hi all, had a few transactions on here already, but no feedback yet. Soooo..... If you have had a transaction with me, please post away:love
    2. I recently purchased a CP Chiwoo head from Whitney C and was very pleased with the transaction. Fast shipment, polite and patient, she is a great seller! :3
    3. I recently purchased a DoC boy body from Whitney C and she was great to deal with! Very nice and friendly~!
    4. Recently bought a doll from Whitney, very trustworthy. I would do purchase from again with no hesitation. Thanks for my Sweetie Whitney! I love him!
    5. Whitney bought a fur wig from me, she paid promptly and was very nice to deal with :D
    6. Bought a yo-sd fer from Whitney, it was beautifully made and looks soooooooo cute on my Ange Ai! Will definitely buy from again~
    7. Did a partial trade/partial cash deal for my Nanuri head with Whitney and the transaction was completely perfect!
    8. I did a trade with Whitney and she was great!
      She updated me with everything and i'd trade with her again!
      -high five-

(She ships fast too! :D)
    9. I bought an f-doll body from Whitney and everything went super smooth. She is a wonderful person to buy from, replies fast, ships fast! Just awesome!
    10. I purchased a head from Whitney recently and she was a pleasure to deal with! She was friendly and accommodating throughout the transaction and even included a postage upgrade! Thanks again for everything! =)
    11. I bought a minifee Shushu from Whitney and everything went great. Very nice to deal with, she is friendly and replies fast!
      Thank you so much!
    12. Did a mashup of a sale/trade with Whitney C and it was awesome--she surprised me with so many extras, and she was terrific to deal with, such a pleasure! I'd highly recommend her for any transaction!
    13. I bought a Senior Delf Howl from Whitney C. Communication was great, she shipped him super fast, and he arrived just as described. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you for a perfect transaction! <3
    14. I did a Soom split with Whitney C and everything went great. She was very friendly and easy to work with. Her communication with us was fantastic. I would be happy to join a split with her again. ^__^
    15. Whitney ran a Soom Split for Trachy with me. Everything was wonderful! Communication was swift and informative. Her shipping to me was fast and smooth. Highly recommended! I'd join her in a split any day. Thanks!
    16. I bought a Nanuri 08 head from Whitney. She shipped it fast and it got here safe :3
      I'd buy from her again! Thanks :D