1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for whooganana

Sep 1, 2009

1. Leave feedback for whooganana here please

2. :3 Woo I get to leave first feedback!

Whooganana purchased my Soulkid Miryu from me. She paid quickly, kept great communication and was just a super-friendly buyer. I'd definitely deal with Laurel again. Thanks dear!!

3. Whooganana bought a couple of puki wigs and a eye beveler from me. The transaction was very smooth and I would gladly do business with her again.

4. Whooganana adopted my Tinybear Coco. She was very courteous and prompt in answering PMs, and she paid quickly too. A lovely person to do business with! Very smooth transaction~!

5. Sold one of my MNF boy bodies to whooganana and it went well ^_^

6. whooganana Bought some Alk/Yrie parts from me
      Was a pleasure to deal with, would happily deal with again ^^

7. I purchased and did a partial trade for a doll. She came exactly as described and is simply wonderful! Thank you!!!

8. whoog joined my Dollmore GO, and was the perfect participant! She was very nice and payed everything on time, I would not hesitate to do with her again!

9. Whooganana participated in my Handmade Alice in Wonderland Swap and was a wonderful participant, I would gladly have them in my swap again.

10. I bought a sleeping elf fat fairy Coco from whoogana recently and she was very good and friendly too...doll arrived in great condition and it was allround fab transaction.

11. I purchased a large bust JID Iplehouse body from Whooganana. The shipping was fast, the doll well packed in it's original box (with papers no less!) and was exactly as described in the forum thread. Communication was fast and nice as well!

12. I had a trade with whooganana and we both received the bodies safely! Thanks!

13. Bough a 1/4 Resinsoul DJ body from whooganana communication was fantastic and the doll got here really quickly and in great condition!

14. I had a lovely transaction with whooganana where I was offering a pair of junk parts to whomever was willing to pay the shipping. She paid promptly and very friendly to work with. She even let me know when the package arrived. I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer. :3

15. I bought a doll head from whooganana and it was a perfect transaction- fast shipping, great communication !
      I recommend whooganana to other buyers and sellers !
      :)

16. Whooganana bought a doll head from me. She paid very quickly and was lovely to deal with. I wouldn't definitely buy from or sell to her in the future. Thank you again! :3

17. Bought a Minifee head from Whoo, great transaction depsite the fact she was caught up in a move and the head is great!

18. I bought a LTF DES from Whooganana, and while the communiction was little choppy (we both had trouble getting online) I'm very happy, the doll shipped very fast, too! Very good seller.

19. I bought a Peakswood Tan Wake-Up Goldie from Whooganana, on one month layaway, and was very satisfied with the transaction!
      She was pleasant to work with throughout, and the doll and box were packaged very well. ^__^

20. I bought an adorable WS Napidoll Shane head from whooganana~ Arrived to me in perfect condition! I couldn't be happier. Was a real pleasure to work with and would happily do business with again :)