1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wiccat

Apr 17, 2007

1. I just bought a doll from Wiccat and she was fabulous to deal with. The doll arrived in perfect condition, was well packaged and shipped promptly. I would definately deal with Wiccat again. Thanks!

2. I sold a pair of hands to Wiccat. The transaction went very well and she replied quickly to my PMs. Thank you~!

3. I bought an SD16 Custom Fullset Volks Olivia From Wiccat Over the corse of three months. ^_^ She was nice enough to allow me to place this beautiful girl on layaway and take her home. One of my dream dolls. My very first dream doll. I love her to bits. She camed well packaged and was shipped so fast! I couldn't have asked for a better seller! :aheartbea I hope i have the pleasure of doing something similar in the future!

4. i bought some doll parts from Wiccat, the communication was great, and they arrived safe and sound, recommended seller.

5. Wiccat bought an Iplehouse Evan from me, and she was so patient and understanding as I gave him a custom face-up. Great communication, and just a lovely person to work with! Thanks so much!

6. bought a euclase normal head from Wiccat, shipping was fast and communication was awesome ^^ very lovely to deal with ^^ i look forward from dealing with her again!

7. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communciate with. Thank you. ^^

8. I sold a wig to Wiccat, excellent to deal with, fast payment and let me know when she received the wig. Thanks so much! :)

9. sold her green EID Iplehouse boy to me. Great communications, let me pay in two instalments and shipped fast. Thanks Love HIM

10. I sold my Euclase outfit to Wiccat and she was great to deal with and let me know when it arrived safely.

11. I participated in GO run by Wiccat and everything went great! She allowed a layaway and was very patient as it was my first GO my items arived perfect and I would deffinantly do it again! :)

12. I participated in an Iplehouse Vito split with Wiccat. Everything went wvery well and my outfit arrived arrived safely. :)

Thank you! :bcupcake

13. I participated in an Iplehouse Kamau split with Wiccat.
      Very nice communication =3 Very patient too ^^
      My outfit arrived arrived safely.

Thank you for all :3

14. I bought a YoSD Kun from Wiccat on a two month layaway.
      Communication was wonderful, with PMs replied to promptly. She was also very friendly and accommodating throughout the transaction. The lil girl arrived safely packed, and in perfect condition.
      Overall, a very pleasant transaction, and I would definitely trade with her again.
      Definitely a recommended seller :)

15. I ran a split in which wiccat participated. She payed promptly and was very friendly and easy to deal with.

16. I was a part of Wiccat's Cuprit split. Everything was smooth, i was kept updated and my pieces were shipped out quickly. There was slight confusion with certain split parts, but Wiccat responded fast and the problem was sorted very quickly and satisfactory. I would buy from again. :)

17. Wiccat organized a Soom split I participated in. She was great with communication, and shipped with a very well packed box. Lovely to work with.

18. Wiccat organized a Soom GO. her communication was the best and i got my items securely packaged. very pleased.

19. I participated in an Cuprit split with Wiccat.
      Very nice communication =3
      Very patient too ^^
      My Cuprit horns arrived safely.

Thank you for all :3

20. wiccat organised a split and i bought cuprit head and body
      all came safely in the shipping box , great seller
      thanks