1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wiccat

Apr 17, 2007

1. I was part in a split with Wiccat. Tho be it a LONG split she was GREAT the entire time..Shes a wonderful person to do business with and I will do business with her again!

She ROCKS! Thanks for the Cuprit Body and parts!

2. I bought a limited SOOM MD Euclase outfit from Wiccat for my Euclase. The outfit came packaged very well and was in fantastic condition, just as she described. I asked if I could have the outfit overnighted so I could have it for an event two days later. She had no problem doing this for me, even with her own schedule!

Wiccat is a very nice person. She respondes to pms very quickly. If you ever have the pleasure to do a transaction with Wiccat, I promise its one you won't regret!

3. I bought a soom Io scarface from Wiccat!

She was really good to me, and she even took my request for unstringing the doll to save on shipping!
      the doll was really well packaged and arrived jsut as she described!

Wonderful transaction, would do buisness with her again!

4. I adopted Wiccat's yo-sd Hina Ichigo and the transaction went smoothly! She was very understanding of my needs for a longer layaway and I couldn't be happier with my new girl! Wonderful seller, I would gladly do business with her again! :)

5. I bought a head and the transaction went perfectly. The head arrived fast and well packed, thank you so much!

6. i bought a chrom head from wiccat.

I caught her at one of those awkward times in life as it was hard to find her. But when I did, communication was excellent. The packaging I found was excessive, I don't need a huge box for a head. It's just unnecessary and raises shipping.

Good seller though, would do business again. ouo b

7. Very good seller!! :D

I bought a doll from her and she is great! She following all my suggestions for shipping, sent my parcel super fast and had nice communication. I'm very happy!

Thanks a lot!!

8. I purchased a pair of Soom Cuprit hooves from Wiccat. The transaction was flawless from start to finish.
      The hooves were packed well and arrived really quickly, in amazing condition.

There ended up being a bit of confusion between what shipping offered insurance on the shipping web site, and what was offered at the actual post office. Even though the difference in cost was quite large, Wiccat paid for the postage with insurance and didn't even asked me for the extra cost.
      I am really happy that you sent them the way you did, Wiccat. Thank you!

Wiccat is a wonderful seller who I would recommend to everyone!

Thanks again!

9. Bought a set of Cuprit Black Frost horns from Wiccat - the entire transaction was quick and smooth, good communication and she shipped fast. I would deal with her again! :)

10. Positive

Wiccat recently contacted me about one of my WTB threads and while there was a small misunderstanding of what I was looking for it was handled very well and in the end the transaction was very pleasant. Her communication was very friendly and consistent, the doll (A full 2009 resin set Soom MD Skoll) was in beautiful condition and was shipped fast to me. The packaging for shipping was great and the doll arrived safely.

Even with the small hitch, I would buy from Wiccat again because they were such a pleasant and honest person to work with. Thanks to Wiccat I have one more little pup for my resin wolf family.