1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wickednightmares

Oct 4, 2007

1. Keeping it wicked! :x
      Please post feedback here!
      Thanks

2. I sold a pair of jeans to WickedNightmares. Payment was prompt, great communication, and I couldn't ask for a friendlier buyer! Hope your new girl arrives soon!

3. Wickednightmares, bought a Dollzone BB Ani from me. Great communication, and asked lots of questions (this put me at ease: that she truly wanted to know about the doll), fast payment ^_^ All around a wonderful buyer, and a very lovely person, that I am thankful to have gotten to do business with.

4. Wickednightmares purchased a wig from me. Payment was quick and communication was excellent. An A+ transaction. Thanks :)

5. WickedNightmares participated in my Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Minimees group order, and she was a pleasure to deal with! She paid very quickly and her communication was excellent! She was very friendly and I was glad to have her in the order :)
      Thanks, hon!

6. Sold a head to Wickednightmares and had a great transaction.
      Fast payment and very kind!
      Would gladly do business with again

7. I just bought lovely Twiggy Yumi set from Wickednightmares. We had a wonderful transaction. She sent the girl out super fast. Our communication was very smooth and friendly. Love to deal with her again. Thanks dear for making my dream come true so fast. :-)

8. I bought a BBB Pixie (WS) from Wickednightmares, and it was a very pleasant transaction! She has great communication and the doll arrived incredibly well-packaged.

Thank you so much!

9. I bought a DZ BB Ani from Wickednightmares and it was a great sale! she answered all my questions and was very sweet! The beautiful girl was so well packaged comfy cozy and came to me with out any problems! The only thing I have to worry about now is a name .... THANK YOU!

10. I bought a head from Wickednightmares and the transaction could not have gone better. She was very pleasant to deal with, and the head was shipped out promptly and excellently packaged. Thanks so much! :)