1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WickedWigs

Mar 8, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for Wicked Wigs here!

Thanks!

2. I bought clothes, and the shipping was extremely prompt and communication was swift and friendly! I would definitely recommend wickedwigs as a fantastic seller!

3. I bought an outfit from Erik and couldn't be more pleased. Communication was great and shipping was fast. Can't ask for more than that.

4. Just passing on Erik's feedback from the original due feedback thread. :)

Zagzagael 06-25-2006
      Very fast, very professional and the wigs are just glorious!

Enki 07-17-2006
      I bought my DoD Too, Simon from him - and had a wonderful experience.
      As well as several of his fur wigs, which I also highly recommend.
      He's fantastic.

VenusThruTheLookingGlass 08-22-2006
      I ordered a wig which arrived today. The fur is lovely and soft and the stitching is high quality - it doesn't look like it'll fall apart or moult loads or anything.
      Erik is very friendly and willing to work to customer's requirements, which is nice.
      The wig was adequatly packaged, and even with an international order shipping was very low. It's nice not to get ripped off with hidden charges .
      If I buy any more fur wigs in the future then I'll definitely be going to Wicked Wigs before anywhere else - they're very high quality (in terms of both workmanship and materials) but very inexpensive as well .
      I reccommend them without hesitation ^_^.

littleblackcloud 09-11-2006
      Replied and shipped lightning-fast! Would buy from again! Gorgeous wig, too. Thanks!

Rinoa 09-21-2006
      Wonderful transaction, made a custom fur wig for my Unoss! It's absolutely perfect! And so nice to deal with!
      I will definitely be buying more fur wigs in the future.

LadyBoleyn 12-06-2006
      Fabulous wigs!! Awesome to deal with!! Thanks so much!!!

MelissaS 02-01-2007
      Just received some wigs for my my Diana and my Griffi boy, they are so cool! Very well made, nice fur
      Thanks!
      -Melissa

The Mer 02-04-2007
      I ordered a Rock Out wig from the website and got it in less than a week. It looks so awesome.

glyndon 03-19-2007
      Just recieved custom pattern fur wig from wickedwigs. It is exactly as I requested! Nor did I have to pay extra for the custom design, just the standard two-tone wig fee. I am very pleased.

catmoran 03-25-2007
      The wigs are gorgeous. Another great transaction!

Rabbit-moon 04-30-2007
      YAY! Thanks Erik! I got the wig today!
      Its perfect! I love the color and it fits great! Thanks for taking care of me.
      To all: I highly recommend Wicked Wigs!

Crescent_P 05-03-2007
      Bought a couple of fur wigs from Wicked Wigs and both times were great, Fast Shipping very nice to deal with. I love the fur wigs they were great for my dolls cosplay and very soft too.
      Highly Recomended, Thank you ^^

Devil's Trill 08-22-2007
      I bought a wig from Wicked Wigs awhile ago, and it finally came in today. ^^ The communication was great, and despite the little bump in the road with shipping,
      the seller fixed it both accordingly and courteously.
      Thanks again~

mince 11-08-2007
      Last month I also bought a wig from wickedwigs. It is the best fur wig I have seen yet! Finished edges and everything. I love it, worth every penny. Both of these guys ship fast too!

Derilaan 11-16-2007
      I ordered a wig with a single long braid from Wickedwigs. It is perfect! So well made, GREAT communication and shipped incredibly fast!

Yunabug 11-19-2007
      Just recieved two pretty pigtail wigs from wickedwigs. I must say that they are the best quality wigs I own! The fur is so soft! And they fit my girl's heads SO perfectly!
      Thanks so much!

Odii&Thaer&theCD 12-13-2007
      Sold to wickedwigs and the transaction was great! Fast payment and kept in-touch, thanks so much! =^_^=

andarton 12-20-2007
      Ordered three wigs. All were very well made and I like them a lot! Wickedstitchery was very friendly and helpful and got them made/shipped incredibly quickly!

EcchoKat 12-29-2007
      I order a wig from wickedwigs and it was well made and look wonderful on my boy. I would order again from them.

Nightmoon 01-04-2008
      Purchased 3 wigs from WickedWigs. Very full and well seamed. Fast shipped and great communication. Thank you!

Zoekins 01-05-2008
      I recently bought a wig from wicked wigs- transaction was easy and seller was plesant to deal with. Item arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you! This seller is recommended!

sspearls 01-12-2008
      I got my wig! I love the way it looks on Soo. She's so cute! The quality is top notch, and so is your sewing. Thanks so much!!

diddoh 01-26-2008
      Great Seller!! I bought 2 wigs, they were good quality and arrived quickly. I Will do business with them again!!!

ShirouHokuto 02-27-2008
      Purchased a petdoll wig - the first one disappeared in the mail, and he sent another one free of charge which arrived safely and quickly; it fits perfectly and looks great! Excellent communication and service. <3

5. I bought some MSD Pajamas from wickedwigs
      They are lovely and my boy is delighted
      Thanks again ^^

6. I have several wigs in all sizes from Erik and I am very happy with them. The quality is great. He recently had the company of my Puki to make him some wigs and Puki and I were both thrilled with the wigs and the great treatment puki got while visiting. :D

7. Friendly and fast shipment! I'll buy from Erik again! <3 <3 <3

8. Insanely prompt and reasonable seller - Enquired about a wig on Thursday, paid for it on Friday, and got it posted on Saturday.

If I could buy everything from her, I would.

9. Update for Ratty~ I actually got it to the post today (Friday). There's something to say for insane insomnia after a long day at work.

P.S. Wrong pronoun. lol I'm a boy.

10. Just got my WickedWig today!
      Very happy with the quality, it fits my boy perfectly :)
      Erik has been awesome to deal with, very friendly. Would love to commission him again!

11. Bought a wig from WickedWigs. It was shipped super fast and it is a lovely fwig! Thanks so much!

12. Wonderful quality with fast shipping... everything you could want in a seller. Now if only I had a puki to put this adorable wig on. :XD:

13. Forgive the pun...but this has to be the most wicked fast wig order I've ever had with anyone on this forum! I ordered Monday evening late, paid Tuesday morning and the wig was sent the very same day! It arrived today and I can't wait for my Narin to get here so he can rock out to WickedWigs most totally awesome wig! Thank you for a great transaction!

14. Fantastic seller to work with! Great communication and fantastic products. Ordered two puki wigs and wig for my mnf, they all fit wonderfully and are great quality! THANKS SO MUCH!!! I'll be buying more in the future!

15. Great transaction with WickedWigs. I purchased two wigs, they were shipped quickly and in excellent condition. An A+ seller. Thanks!

16. Wonderful buyer, payment was sent as promised and let me know that Michael made it safely to his new home. Thanks again.

17. Bought two wigs from WickedWigs! Answered PMs quickly, and kept me updated when there was an issue with shipping - both arrived quickly regardless, and in wonderful condition. Hope to do business again in the future. :)

18. I sold a Volk's SD Rose doll to Erik with a short layaway and it was a perfect transaction. He paid promptly (even before the due date), was very prompt with communication and very pleasant. A great transaction and I would not hesitate to do business with Erik/wickedwigs again.:)

19. Bought a fur wig from wickedwigs, and it's beautiful, very nice workmanship. There was some Post Office delivery problem with the first attempt to get it to me, but he persisted by sending another one instead. Would recommend highly.

20. I bought a AOD Liu Yin from WickedWigs, he is a wonderful communicator, he is prompt, his packing is great. I would deal with him again anytime. This was my first transaction and my first bjd, it was really nice because of WickedWigs.