1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Will

Sep 5, 2008

1. hello all!

here's my feedback thread! would really appreciate for those who have done transactions with me before to leave me one!

thank you!
      <3

#1 Will, Sep 5, 2008
      Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    2. Purchased a pair of eyes from me. Prompt payment & friendly buyer, recommended! ^_______^

3. Will purchased a Sleeping Riff head from me. Will was a PLEASURE to deal with. And was super understanding when I had an issue that took me out of state and had to do a delay in shipping. It was so nice to have someone who communicated so well! I would definately deal with again :)

4. Will bought a Migidoll Vamp Ryu head from me last year. She is really friendly & fast payer <3

5. Will bought a rose eyepatch from me. She was quick to pay and transaction went very smooth~!

6. Bought a vest and pants from her!
      She's very friendly and enthusiastic!
      Items were nicely packed, would totally buy again from her! <3

7. bought a shirt and wig from her. very friendly and replies very quick. items were nicely packed too :)

8. Bought a shirt and jacket from her.
      A very friendly seller and it was a pleasure doing business with her ^^

9. bought a wig and shirt from here~ It was packed nicely too~ Friendly . Pleasure doin business with you .:)

10. Brought a paper rose and skull patch from her.
      Nice to deal with and items was nicely packed.
      Would love to buy from her again!

11. Will had joined 2 of my Spite and Malice G.O. and 1 crobidoll G.O.
      She responded fast to my PMs and also paid as soon as she could.
      A great buyer/go participants!
      Thank you for joining my go~

12. Sold A Dollmore V-necked Tee to Will.
      Communication was really good, with PMs and such replied to very quickly. She was also very friendly throughout the transaction, and promptly notified me when she had received the item.
      Overall, the transaction was very pleasant, and I would not hesitate to trade with her if the chance arises in future.

13. Sold a dress to Will and she was sincere with payment. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

14. Will bought a doll from me. She's very lovely to deal with :) thank you Will.

15. Will participated in my Crobidoll G.O. again.
      Smooth transaction and great communication.
      Definitely a great participant. ^^

16. i bought a fur wig, a SW v neck shirt, and a SW cargo pants from will. she was very nice to talk to, and was prompt in answering my emails. definitely would buy from her again. :D

17. i joined will's luts GO, and she was very pleasant to deal with. she also sent out a clear detailed invoice. one of my item was oos, and she informed me beforehand to ask me if i want it another similar item or leave it out totally. overall, will's really easy to communicate with. :)

18. Will is a very organized and meticulous G.O. organizer. ^^ Updates were prompt and the item was received in perfect condition. Thank you!

19. Joined Will's luts G.O and she keeps us upated. Communication was good and I would love to join her G.O again <3

Thanks~