Feedback for Willobea

Apr 7, 2016

1. Please post feedback for me here! Thank you!

2. Willobea bought a Minifee RFA head from me and they paid promptly and had great communication! Thank you, I hope you have fun with her. :)

3. Willobea purchased a Minifee Miyu from me on a layaway. She had -amazing- communication and stuck with the agreed layaway plan. I loved working with her on this transaction and would not hesitate to sell to her again! :aheartbea

4. Willobea bought a Feeple Soony \ Juri head from me. Everything was fine. Nice communication. Have fun with your new doll ^_~

5. Willobea bought my NS Delf Miyu. The transaction went very smooth, payment was quick, absolutely no issues at all. Great communication. :-) Thanks again!

6. Willobea purchased an AoD female body from me. Paid right away, great with communication. Would do business with again ^_^

7. Willobea sold her Mydolling Heeah to me. Communication was great, was able to do my layaway like I wanted, and the doll was super well packaged so overall transaction A+! Would do business with her again.
      :thumbup

8. Willobea bought a pair of Iplehouse J.I.D. hands from me and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! Conversation was very friendly and payment was fast. She let me know right away when the item arrived and quickly left me feedback. I couldn't ask for a better buyer! Thank you!

9. Willobea is a joy to work with! I sold her a bjd, and the transaction was smooth and pleasant. She is super nice, paid immediately in full, kept in communication, and let me know when the package arrived.
      Highly recommend!!

10. I bought an AOD body from Willobea and I am very happy. They shipped right away, was fun to talk to, and the body arrived nicely packaged and just as described. I'd recommend them to anyone! Thank you so much!!

11. I bought her Delf Miyu and I am very happy to have gotten the chance too. The doll came wrapped very well and the box in great shape. The shipping was very fast and got here quicker than expected. Great communication and just an all around lovely person. Thanks Willowbea.

12. Willowbea bought a pair of iplehouse feet from me. this is the 2nd time they have purchased from me and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again! Thanks!

13. I bought a lovely set of JID hands from Willowbea, and the transaction was smooth and enjoyable! Would definitely work with them again :)

14. I bought a doll and a wig from Willobea and she was excellent to deal with. Communication was quick and clear, and I have never received a doll this carefully wrapped. The doll was exactly as described and the wig, which she made, is great. Everything was perfect and I would do business again with her any time.

15. I bought an Elfdoll Lovely body from @willobea . Communication was prompt and friendly, she shipped very fast, and the doll was so well packaged I had trouble breaking into it. :lol: Lovely transaction, thank you so much!

16. Willowbea purchased a DT body from me and she was such a friendly and lovely person to do business with; She sent payment fast, communication was friendly and she let me know as soon as she had received the parcel. I would be happy to do business with her anytime again and I highly recommend her to others here on DOA :kitty2
      Thank you many times!!