1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wimukt

Feb 20, 2009

1. I'm opening a feedback thread for Wimukt :D

I've just bought an Ipplehouse Akando from Wimukt and all was perfect with a fast shipping and a really nice communication. Wimukt is a perfect seller :D I recommend her to everyone !!

2. I sold a Lati Yellow outfit to Wimukt, and the transaction was great! Fast payment, great communication. Thanks much! <3

3. wimukt bought a Latidoll yellow Lami HK elf from me. Her payment was prompt and her communication was always fast and friendly. She let me know when the doll arrived and even directed me to her arrival pictures. :)

I couldn't have asked for a better transaction and I highly recommend her! :D

4. Wimukt sold two Unoa outfits to me recently, and I've been very pleased. Friendly, polite communication, reasonable pricing, reasonable shipping... and they're even cuter in person than they were in the pictures!

I would gladly do business with wimukt again.

5. wimukt bought a Latidoll yellow Lumi cat from me.
      She is great, she made selling my first BJD so easy...
      would recommend her to anyone buying/selling from her...
      I just can't say enough good things about her...
      Thank you wimukt

6. Wimukt bought my Elfdoll Alice from me, she paid super fast, was really friendly and let me know when she arrived safely :) Would definately recommend and trade with again :chocoberry

7. I sold a Lati Yellow Wig to Wimukt. She is friendly with nice communication and fast payment. Thanks so much Wimukt :)

8. Wikmut bought a Julia pig from me. Very good communication and fast payment.

9. Wimukt bought a Lati yellow from me and was super fast with all communication and payment. I would love to deal with her again. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

10. Wikmut bought a lati yellow from me, fast payment, good communication, ideal transaction! thankyou very much!

11. wimukt bought two lati yellow from me. She paid really fast and very nice to communicate. I'm very happy to deal with her. Thank you^ ^

12. wimukt bought my Lati yellow WS lumi from me recently, she paid immediately and was a pleasure to work with! She is very sweet and I would do a transaction with her any time!

13. Great transaction with Wimukt who purchased a doll from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thanks! :aheartbea

14. Wikmut bought a Lati HK ver. elf momo from me. Very good communication and fast payment.An excellent buyer. Thanks!

15. Wikmut bought some ED milky eyes from me and was really nice to have as a buyer. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. ^_^

16. (I do apologize, I mistyped her name! I do of course mean Wimukt! ;) )

17. bought a some items from me.
      The communication was great and very was fast payment.
      I'd be very happy to deal with her again
      Thank you :daisy

18. We traded dolls and wimukt is the best person to do so! Very kind and nice, fast communication, I hope that I can make business with her again

19. I bought a little dress from Wimukt, and because of the delay (it wasn't really a delay, really, 2 weeks from payment to shipping to make a lati yellow dress! Shipping from Thailand to Canada!) she sent me a little gift as well! Great communication, I am really happy with the transaction and would definitely buy again! :D

20. I've just bought a lovely outfit from Wimukt. The transaction was excellent, the communication was perfect, the lovely cute outfit (:D) has been sent very quickly.:thumbup

Thank you very much!! :sumomo: