1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wind Spirit Lilly

Mar 15, 2007

1. :D; this is my feedback thread, if you've delt with me please leave a message saying stuff about er our transaction.

Thank you ~ <3

2. bought a doll from Wind Spirit Lilly and she's wonderful to deal with. Great pms and emails. Would highly recommend her.
      M

3. I bought a btssb dress from windspiritlily and she was very nice with everything and kept me up to date on everything. Thanks!

4. I bought a Papi from her and she shipped her quickly and was great with responding to PM's. Thanks!

5. Since I cant edit my post to say what I've bought~

I bought a wig and some boots from luares

and an outfit from Aichan

I bought a SD10 Swarrico body from Para

And lastly, a MSD modded Myu head from Bloodyrose82

:3

6. Wind Spirit Lilly brought a wig and a pair or boots from me. Payment was fast! Smooth transactions! Thank you!! :)

7. Very good transaction Quick pay and clear communicatiosn thank you!

8. Sold a head to Wind Spirit Lilly. She paid quickly and she was lovely to chat with. She let me know the head arrived safely. Sell to her with confidence!

9. Bought a Rosee Asha from Wind Spirit Lilly, price was wonderful. And she kept great communication, even let me know there would be a slight delay on shipping. I understand how that can be, my work hours change on the wims of my boss too e_e; Everything arrived packaged wonderful and safe.

Though, I wish she'd mentioned in the thread she had cats. Still would have bought from her anyways though XD And despite that, I'm still VERY pleased with it.

10. I sold MSD revolver to Wind Spirit Lilly.
      Payment was fast and she was pleasure to deal with!
      You are always welcome anytime! ;D

11. Wind Spirit Lilly bought a wig from me. She is very understanding and friendly do deal with. Great buyer as usual! Thank you !! :)

12. Wind Spirit Lilly bought shoes from she paid quickly and she's wonderful to deal with, highly recommend :D

13. Wind Spirit Lilly purchased a burlesque-style top hat via my Etsy store and was wonderful to deal with. Thank you so much!

14. Great buyer with fast payment and excellent communication!!! It was a pleasure dealing with Wind Spirit Lilly. Thank you!!!!