1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wind_Barot

Mar 10, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for me here ^^

Thanks ~<3

2. I traded a DOD Bee-a boy and some of his stuff for Wind_Barot's
      Jollyplus Gise....everything went very smoothly and Wind_Barot
      was very understanding when I got sick and I could not ship out
      right away :D I would definently do business with Wind_Barot
      again if I got the chance ^___^

:aheartbea

3. late feedback! I believe back in 07/08 I started a transaction with Wind_Barot, in which I bought a White skinned DIM Angelo from her. She sent the head off while it was with her and got the doll a custom faceup for me by a really good artist. She mailed the doll off without any charges to me due to not having proof of its condition. Only after accepting the doll did I have to pay. This person is lovely to deal with and very trust worthy!

4. I sold Wing Barot a DoC Tender Zen. She tried very hard any problems showed up through paypal and had very good communication throughout. She was also very understanding when a winter storm and some problems with my pregnancy forced me to wait a week to ship.

5. Traded my T. Bee-a for Barot's Puki Piki, Wonderful transaction and a great person to trade with! A++

6. Wind_Barot and I did a trade of my DOC Tender Bee-A head for some doll-making supplies and I'm so happy with how things went! We shared excellent communication and she was such a pleasure to deal with! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Wind_Barot again!

Thanks so much!

7. I did a trade with Wind_Barot of my DoC Si and her KD Cherry. He arrived quickly and in perfect condition. She keeps great communication and is very understanding. Would totally do business with again. Thank you for all that you've done for me!

8. I just did a trade with Wind_Barot for a DOC girl body and it was a good transaction! :) The body arrived in good condition, and as described! I highly recommend them.

9. did a trade with wind_barot. everything went super smoothly. wonderfull experience.

10. Wind_Barot bought me a hat and all has been perfect. The payment was fast and the communication nice. Totally recommended to deal with ^^.

11. Brough a head from Wind_Barot, transaction and communication was very smooth.
      Nice and friendly buyer too! <33

12. Traded a doll with Wind_Barot, smooth transaction!
      Nothing but positive to say!:)

13. I swapped a pair of boots for a shirt from Wind-Barot and couldn't be happier! The shirt arrived in excellent condition. She's a great person to do business with - thank you!

14. I had a wonderful swap with Wind_Barot for a Pipos Curo Fullset. Communication, packing and speed of delivery were excellent. I highly recommend her to everyone and would definitely like to deal with her again. Thank you!

15. I traded dolls with wind_barot. There were no dramas, everything was smooth, would do trades again :)

16. I bought my DOC Kirill some time ago from Wind_Barot and I love him!
      He came in a small box wich was fine, no parts were harmed and he was in a very good condition!
      Also the communication was great and he got shipped fast after I payed!

Thank you so much for him X3

17. Just perfect. She sent me items from a Sphaelr Soom Split and she is communicative and very nice. She packed well and... well just trast Wind Barot ^^

18. I traded my Elfdoll Lydia plus cash for Wind_Barot's Heliot parts. The transaction was wonderful, great communication and everything went smoothly. We had to delay shipping our trades for about a week due to holidays, but that was perfectly fine :) I got my part of the trade in yesterday and everything was perfect, he was just as described! I HIGHLY recommend Wind_Barot as a seller/trader. Thank you so much for helping me bring my dream dolly home!!

19. Part of Wind_Barot's Soom Sphaler split. Absolutely brilliant, communication was excellent and items arrived well packed and perfect. Thank you very much

20. I purchased a DOT Lahoo and a wig from Wind_Barot and everything was perfect~! He got here in amazing time and was packed very well! I am so happy with my boy and reccomend this seller 100%, especially internationally!