1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~*Feedback for WingedGoddess*~

Jan 30, 2007

1. WingedGoddess was a complete pleasure to deal with in our recent transaction. She sent payment right away, was always friendly and polite in PMs and emails and responded quickly. She was patient with me and just a lovely person, I hope to engage in future transactions with her. :pcupcake

2. WingedGoddess bought a volks set from me, she is very great customer, she pay fast, and is pleasant to talk to. and I really do appreciate her for being understanding and same time tell me exatly how she feel about the whole transaction. that's what will help me do better next time :) and I really do want to do as best as I can, so I do need to learn from my mistake :P

3. WingedGoddess purchased an outfit from me. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Quick pay, great comms, and nice to do business with. Highly recommend!

4. WingedGoddess bought a Dollheart "Romance of Venice" outfit from me and was a wonderful buyer! Great communication, always friendly and polite. She asked if I could hold the outfit for her and paid on the agreed-upon date, and let me know when the box arrived. I'm so glad that she's happy, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future! :)

5. WingedGoddess bought Galena outfit from me.
      She paid quickly, great communication, and let me know when it arrived :)
      Highly recommend for her ^^b
      Thanks!!!

6. WingedGoddess bought a wig from me, paid super fast and let me know as soon as it arrived. Delight to deal with all the way around!

7. This was the most exciting transaction I've ever had so far. WingedGoddess was a super nice, friendly, sweet and easy person to deal with. Shipped the doll the next day after payment. Took only 3 days from start(payment) to finish(receipt). Shipped EMS:D
      I would definitely recommend WingedGoddess!! :aheartbea

8. Highly Recommended!

Purchased a Tender Lahoo body from WingedGoddess and this was a flawless transaction. Body much nicer than described. Very happy with the whole experience. Thank you so much!

9. Postive Feedback for WingedGoddess. ^.^ Bought a pair of shoes and they were shipped very fast and wrapped very nicely. WingedGoddess was friendly and quick with replies =)

10. I bought a Black SD Fer and a Luts Black Riche set from WingedGoddess. She was -so- nice and gladly accepted my offer. Everything was shipped so quickly and packaged so nicely! Thanks so much!

11. WingedGoddess purchased a pair of Dollheart shoes from me. She was quick to pay and to let me know when they had arrived. Very pleasant to deal with, thank you!

12. Bought some very pretty glass eyes. Packed well, shipped fast, nice person to deal with!

13. I got two wigs from her and they came in 2 days. They look wonderful on both my girls and the price was right too! Thank you and sorry it took so long for the feedback,
      Miako

14. Bought a wig from WingedGoddess~ Shipped super fast, packed really well, and was all in all a pleasure to do business with.
      Thanks so much! <3

15. Bought Lahoo head from Wingedgoddess. Wonderful seller, very friendly, great communication, fast shipping. Would buy from again.

16. WingedGoddess bought Luna's dress from me on layaway. She was very on time with her payments and had great communication. It was a pleasure to deal with her. ^^ Thanks!

17. WingedGoddess bought a volks btssb dress from me. She paid super quick and was a pleasure to make the transaction with. Great buyer! Thanks! :chocoberry

18. I purchased a pair of Acrylic eyes from WingedGoddess. They were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! I would Gladly do business with her again.

19. I bought a wig from WingedGoddess and it was a great transaction! Communication was excellent, the wig was shipped quickly and it arrived in excellent condition. Highly recommended! Thanks! <3

20. I recently purchased an SD10 body from WingedGoddess. Because we live near each other, we met up to complete the transaction. She was very nice and responded to my pms and texts quickly, and the item was just as described. I would gladly deal with her again.