1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for wingsofawolf

Dec 5, 2008

1. Hi! I've started to use the marketplace, so I figured I should probably have a feedback thread. For any additional feedback, you can go to my Ebay account. Thanks! :)

2. wingsofawolf bought a pair of MSD pants from me and paid quickly. Thank you so much please enjoy!

3. Wingsofawolf bought a DZ leo from me. She was very patient and kind, paid promptly. Recommended.

4. wingsofawolf bought a pair of MSD pants from me and paid promptly~ great transaction!

5. wingsofawolf was wonderful to paint for! First off it should be noted that instead of being able to finish in my usual time, I ended up taking twice as long as normal. She was understanding and patient throughout, which I truly deeply appreciate. Her directions for her boy were clear, complete, and descriptive, and she was just generally fun to work with. I highly recommend it if you get the chance to work with her!

6. wingsofawolf bought a shirt from me, lovely to deal with and definitely recommended, thanks :)

7. wingsofawolf bought a yosd dress from me. She paid quickly and was great in comunication! Definitely recommended :) Thanks!

8. wingsofawolf purchased an outfit from me. The transaction was smooth and wonderful. Thanks!