1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for wintercat

Jul 15, 2007

1. Hi, if you've had a transaction with me, please leave your feedback here.

Thank you very much :D

2. I had a fantastic transaction with wintercat! I bought a kimono set from her and couldn't be happier. Not only was the set exactly as described and pictured, but shipping was quick and safely packed. wintercat is great about keeping in contact, answering any and all questions, and communicating when items have been shipped. I was 100% happy with the transaction and will glady buy from wintercat again!

3. Had a lovely transaction with Wintercat. I bought a School A head which was shipped quickly. Thank you!!!!!
      Maggie

4. We got a carrier from Wintercat and it was perfect. She was awesome to deal with and I definitely appreciate the trouble she went to in getting the carrier to us. Thank you! :D

5. I bought a wig from wintercat, it arrived, in perfect condition. and it arrived very fast too! thank you~

6. bought a leeke wig from wintercat :) all went smoothly

7. Bought an outfit from Wintercat :) great communication!!

8. Just received an SD13 body from Wintercat, and i'm delighted with every step of the transaction. A most highly recommended seller!

9. was in the EP eyes group order~ very good seller!
      Thank you~~

10. wintercat hosted EP eye GO I joined.
      she took care of everything, even helped me to find out which size will fit my kid :D

Thank you~

11. I just realized I'd forgotten to leave feedback here! :doh I was in the Everpurple group order hosted by Wintercat. Everything went very smoothly, she shipped super-quick once the eyes were in and kept everyone updated throughout the process. I'd definitely participate in another order hosted by wintercat. ^_^

12. I've bought eyes from wintercat!All perfect

13. I've bought a pair of EDs from Wintercat. She's awesome, fast with shipping and everything was in perfect condition!
      Recommended to all