1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for winternight

Aug 31, 2008

1. I'd very much appreciate your leaving feedback here, regarding any transactions you've had with me. Thanks a bunch!

2. Winternight was part of my Dreaming Scarlett Minimee group order. She was very nice to deal with, paid promptly and I'd be pleased to recommend her as a buyer. Thanks! :aheartbea

3. Bought her dreaming scarlett johansson MNM head and it was a wonderful transaction ^_^
      Fast response and even faster shipping.

Would buy from her again!!

Sabriell

4. What a wonderful person and a super good seller--bought her little Blue Fundago mouse BJD, and she came in just two days! VERY well packaged, she arrived hme safely and I am so happy with her. THANK YOU GINNIE, you are so sweet, and I hope you stay in touch!

5. I bought a beautiful Dollmore Banji girl from Ginnie and she is everything I had expected! Thank you for the addition to my doll family! :D

6. Winternight recently participated in my second Leekeworld group order and everything went through wonderfully. :) The transaction was smooth, payments were swift and communication was well kept on her end. I highly recommend her and would do business with her again without hesitation!

:clover Your participation was much appreciated!! :clover

7. Winternight was a part of my leekeworld group order and was prompt with her payments and responded quickly.

8. winternight commissioned me for puki clothes. It was a pleasure dealing with her, she is very friendly, communication was smooth and she paid quickly. Thank you very much Ginnie!

9. I adopted the cutest little Lati Yellow Cookie with adorable face-up by Winternight from Ginnie.. She is a great addition to my Tiny family. She was safely packed and shipped quickly.. Thanks so much Ginnie.

10. Winternight comissioned a green bird nest fairy pouch from me. She paid quickly and is a very nice person. Lovely to know! Thank you!!!!

11. winternight participated in my Pukifee split order, and everything went perfectly.

Fast payment, excellent communication, very nice, friendly and patient, a real pleasure to deal with!!

Thanks so much <3

12. Winternight did a face-up for my Firefly fairy!!!!!! AMAZING! She worked very hard to give me the exact look I wanted! She is so very, very nice to deal with too! Great communication, etc.! A++++ :)

13. Winternight did a face-up for my CCC Fidelia Firefly Faerie and she did a fantastic job! Communication was excellant and she took care to work with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. She is a very talanted artist as well as a great person to work with. I highly recommend her :-) Thanks so much!

14. I bought a custom Bisou Ai Lily from this lovely lady: couldn't be happier! She was reasonable with her pricing, came back to me with barters and her face up and body blushing is SUPERB. Thanks so much!

15. I bought Winternight's little Lati mod. and everything was perfect. Thank you so much!

16. Winternight has done a couple of faceups for me and she is wonderful to work with. She is incredibly talented, easy to communicate with, and her work is second to none. I absolutely adore my dolls that she painted for me!:fangirl:

17. Winternight commissioned me for two faceup.
      It is so pleasant to work with Winternight. Communication is excellant and she is fast in pay. I'll highly recommend her!
      Thank you again! :)

18. I hardly know where to begin to leave feedback for Ginnie--there is so much to say. She did a custom faceup on my Lati Belle. She kept me apprised at all times, showed me pics to make changes, and worked with me as only a true artist can do. As for the faceup--I can truthfully say I have NEVER seen another artists faceups to equal Ginnies! She took a doll and breathed life into her with her paintbrushes. The doll is so breathtakingly realistic, she seems like a real child.

Ginnie is now working on another of my dolls, and I have no doubt this one wil be just as beautiful if not moreso!

19. Winternight bought a Minimee Sleeping Cloud head from me and was great to work with. She was prompt and courteous the whole transaction and I would work with her again.

Thanks for a great transaction and enjoy!

20. Winternight bought a YoSD Kira from me and we had a great transaction. Thanks so much, dear!