1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for winternight

Aug 31, 2008

1. I'd very much appreciate your leaving feedback here, regarding any transactions you've had with me. Thanks a bunch!

2. Winternight was part of my Dreaming Scarlett Minimee group order. She was very nice to deal with, paid promptly and I'd be pleased to recommend her as a buyer. Thanks! :aheartbea

3. Bought her dreaming scarlett johansson MNM head and it was a wonderful transaction ^_^
      Fast response and even faster shipping.

Would buy from her again!!

Sabriell

4. What a wonderful person and a super good seller--bought her little Blue Fundago mouse BJD, and she came in just two days! VERY well packaged, she arrived hme safely and I am so happy with her. THANK YOU GINNIE, you are so sweet, and I hope you stay in touch!

5. I bought a beautiful Dollmore Banji girl from Ginnie and she is everything I had expected! Thank you for the addition to my doll family! :D

6. Winternight recently participated in my second Leekeworld group order and everything went through wonderfully. :) The transaction was smooth, payments were swift and communication was well kept on her end. I highly recommend her and would do business with her again without hesitation!

:clover Your participation was much appreciated!! :clover

7. Winternight was a part of my leekeworld group order and was prompt with her payments and responded quickly.

8. winternight commissioned me for puki clothes. It was a pleasure dealing with her, she is very friendly, communication was smooth and she paid quickly. Thank you very much Ginnie!

9. I adopted the cutest little Lati Yellow Cookie with adorable face-up by Winternight from Ginnie.. She is a great addition to my Tiny family. She was safely packed and shipped quickly.. Thanks so much Ginnie.

10. Winternight comissioned a green bird nest fairy pouch from me. She paid quickly and is a very nice person. Lovely to know! Thank you!!!!

11. winternight participated in my Pukifee split order, and everything went perfectly.

Fast payment, excellent communication, very nice, friendly and patient, a real pleasure to deal with!!

Thanks so much <3

12. Winternight did a face-up for my Firefly fairy!!!!!! AMAZING! She worked very hard to give me the exact look I wanted! She is so very, very nice to deal with too! Great communication, etc.! A++++ :)

13. Winternight did a face-up for my CCC Fidelia Firefly Faerie and she did a fantastic job! Communication was excellant and she took care to work with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. She is a very talanted artist as well as a great person to work with. I highly recommend her :-) Thanks so much!

14. I bought a custom Bisou Ai Lily from this lovely lady: couldn't be happier! She was reasonable with her pricing, came back to me with barters and her face up and body blushing is SUPERB. Thanks so much!

15. I bought Winternight's little Lati mod. and everything was perfect. Thank you so much!

16. Winternight has done a couple of faceups for me and she is wonderful to work with. She is incredibly talented, easy to communicate with, and her work is second to none. I absolutely adore my dolls that she painted for me!:fangirl:

17. Winternight commissioned me for two faceup.
      It is so pleasant to work with Winternight. Communication is excellant and she is fast in pay. I'll highly recommend her!
      Thank you again! :)

18. I hardly know where to begin to leave feedback for Ginnie--there is so much to say. She did a custom faceup on my Lati Belle. She kept me apprised at all times, showed me pics to make changes, and worked with me as only a true artist can do. As for the faceup--I can truthfully say I have NEVER seen another artists faceups to equal Ginnies! She took a doll and breathed life into her with her paintbrushes. The doll is so breathtakingly realistic, she seems like a real child.

Ginnie is now working on another of my dolls, and I have no doubt this one wil be just as beautiful if not moreso!

19. Winternight bought a Minimee Sleeping Cloud head from me and was great to work with. She was prompt and courteous the whole transaction and I would work with her again.

Thanks for a great transaction and enjoy!

20. Winternight bought a YoSD Kira from me and we had a great transaction. Thanks so much, dear!