1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wisteria

May 24, 2008

1. Wisteria bought a wig from me - she was a great person to communicate with and let me know when her package arrived! Thanks!

2. Wisteria bought a pair of eyes from me and she was great to deal with. Fast payment, friendly communications and she let me know when it arrived. Thanks

3. Wisteria purchased a pair of glass eyes from me. She couldn't have been sweeter or more prompt throughout the entire process. Thank you so much for an excellent transaction!

4. I just purchased SD13 Nana from Wisteria. She was an absolute delight to work with, the doll was shipped very securely, and her communication was excellent!

I would definitely do business with Wisteria again and would highly recommend her to anyone else. Thank you so much!

Lara

5. Wisteria purchased some clothing items from my sales thread and was a pleasure to work with. Responses to pm's were always friendly and timely and payment was prompt. I highly recommend her! Thank you!

6. Wisteria purchased some PKF shoes from my sales threads and again was awesome to work with! Thank you so much!

7. Great transaction with Wisteria who purchased some eyes from me. Payment was very fast and communication was good. A perfect buyer. Thank you!

8. I sold Wisteria a PKF, and she did a very short lay-a-way with me. She paid promptly and let me know. She was very nice in pm's and let me know as soon as the doll arrived! I would gladly do business with her again! Thanks very much!

9. Wisteria bought a faceplate from me ^^
      she is really kind , super fast payer, great and smooth communication!
      really recommended!!

10. Wisteria purchased some clothing from my sales thread and again she was wonderful to work with. Thank you so much! I highly recommend her to anyone!

11. Wisteria ordered two pairs of socks from me, and the entire transaction went very smooth, from beginning to end.
      She's a very friendly and kind person, and I would not hessitate a second to to deal with her again!!

12. I bought dollheart pinky alice outfit set. The communication was great, shipping was fast and the outfitset looked adorable in person. thank you for including the wig also, great seller ^_^ !!

13. Wisteria bought some Lati white items from me.She was very nice to deal with ~ many thanks for a good transaction :daisy

14. Wisteria bought a pair of HGC eyes from me, and she was GREAT to deal with! She's so friendly, and she was patient with me when I was in and out of town, and overrun with children. I would HIGHLY recommend doing business with Wisteria... she's wonderful! :)

Chris

15. Just finished a perfect transaction with Wisteria. Fast payment and wonderful communication. Thanks Wisteria!!

16. I did a face-up commission for Wisteria ^ ^ She is such a wonderful person do work with~ She responds asap! very nice about everything, and pays when she says she will : ) It has been a great experience to be able to work with her and paint her lovely dolly --thank you! <33

17. I recently sold a wig to Wisteria, and I am very happy with this transaction! Communication and payment was prompt plus she was patient and very polite. Would be happy to sell to her again in the future at any time. Thanks much! :)

18. Wisteria bought a PukiPuki PongPong from me. Payment was quick and communication was great. I would have no problem doing business with Wisteria again, or recommending her to others.

Thank you again!!

19. Wisteria has purchased from me several times, most recently some yosd clothing, and as always she is a joy to work with. Friendly communication that is prompt and fast payment. I highly recommend her, and I would not hesitate to work with her on any tranaction. Thank you!

20. I recently sold Wisteria some PKF clothes and it was an absolutlely perfect transaction from start to finish. She is always great to deal with and I would happily sell to her again.Thanks!