1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wisteria

May 24, 2008

1. I sold some Lati sundries to Wisteria and they were paid for quickly, thank you for the great transaction! :D

2. Wisteria bought some sundries from me and was a great buyer! Thanks for the quick payment and I hope you enjoy the Lati clothes!:)

3. I bought a set of clothing items from Wisteria, communication was great and she was friendly and fast. I would 100% recommend anyone to buy from her/him.

4. I sold Wisteria a Pukifee Ante faceplate. She paid quickly. I would not hesitate to buy or sell to her. Enjoy!

5. I recently sold a PKF shirt/dress to Wisteria. Communication and payment were both prompt and appreciated! I would sell to Wisteria again if given the opportunity. Thanks much! :)

6. I purchased hats from Wisteria for my Lati yellow dolls. Items arrived in the time described, and in excellent condition. Good communication. Thanks so much for the dolly hats. Best wishes.

7. Wisteria bought a Narae (tan skin) from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and paid immediately upon negotiating a price. Highly recommended. :)

8. I purchased a yosd dress set to wisteria. Great communication, smooth transaction, i'm happy to deal with her. Thanks for all

9. I bought some clothes from Wisteria and it was a perfectly smooth transaction. Would definitely buy from her again.

10. Wisteria purchased a nine9style jacket from me, she was a pleasure to deal with and super duper sweet! Definitely recommend :) Thanks again! <3

11. I bought some hoodies to fit my Littlefee from Wisteria. She was a gem to buy from. Communication was awesome and she even took extra pictures for me. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Wisteria again! Thank you!!

12. I bought some puki clothing from Wisteria, it was a nice, pleasant transaction. She provided lots of photos to show me how the clothing fit, and shipped when promised. Communication was pleasant, items arrive quickly and with some adorable little extras. would love to have more dealings in the future, thanks so much!

13. I've made a trade with Wisteria and It was a really pleasant transaction :) She gave me all the information I wanted about the clothes and she has send it the saturday as she promise.
      I hope to deal with her again ^^

14. I bought a pukipuki Pong from Wisteria. She let me set up a layaway plan and was wonderful to deal with the whole time. When it was paid for, she mailed her quickly and even included some extras. I'd definitely buy from her again!

15. Sold a crobidoll wig to Wisteria, she paid very quickly and let me know when the wig arrived. Would gladly sell to again!
      Excellent Buyer!

16. Wisteria bought a pair of MNF high heel feet from me. She paid quickly and let me know immediately when they had arrived. Communication overall was superb, fast and friendly! Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!

17. Wisteria purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid immediately, let me know when the package arrived and was very pleasant to deal with! Recommended and would happily deal with her again!

18. Wisteria bought a doll from me! The transaction went perfectly and communication was friendly and fast! It was a pleasure dealing with you!

19. Wisteria recently purchased an Unoa faceplate from me, and I highly recommend her as a buyer. She is super friendly in all communication, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as the parcel had arrived safe and sound. Perfect - I couldn't ask for a more straightforward sale :)
      Thanks again Amanda!

20. This was my third transaction with Wisteria. As always, communication was great and her payment was prompt. She was kind enough to let me know when the two wigs I sold to her arrived, too. I will continue to sell to Wisteria if given the opportunity, and I highly recommend her to others as well.