1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for wolf_mistress17

Aug 3, 2011

1. Hello!
      I should have made this thread sooner it seems. :doh

Please leave any comments or feedback about transactions with me here :)
      Thank you!

2. I have only good things to say about wolf_mistress17! She purchased Soom Dolomi's outfit from me. She is friendly, paid very quickly and was kind to let me know when the package arrived. thanks! Would love to either buy or sell from you again!

3. Wolf_Mistress17 purchased an outfit from me. The whole transaction was a great experince! Great communication, quick payment, every thing I hope for when dealing with people! thanks so much! :)

4. I purchased an adorable outfit from wolf_mistress17. Outfit a s described and super fast shipping!

Thanks so much!

Debbie

5. wolf_mistress17 participated in a Soom Ario split I ran and was an absolute sweetheart throughout the whole thing! She was a sweetie to talk to and was ultra prompt with communication and payments! Thanks very much for a great split!

Would definitely recommend and buy/sell/split with again! ♥

6. wolf_mistress17 traded me her Eliv fins for some clothing I made. SHe was very patient and responded super fast to my pms. I would do business with her anytime !

7. Wolf_mistress17 bought a Iplehouse Tatianna from me. The transaction went smoothly and she was fantastic to deal with. I would do business with her again :)