1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WolfeClaw

May 28, 2007

1. I bought a Senior Delf body from WolfeClaw on layaway. She was very pleasent to deal with and was understanding when I had some money troubles.

She also shipped the body very quickly after I'd sent the last payment and the body was wrapped very safely!!

I would not hesitate to do business with WolfeClaw again, she's lovely :D

2. Woot! =)

I did a swapsie with Claire - I traded my Black Fer for her Pewter Fer, and it was great throughout. She was really fun to deal with and the Fer arrived swiftly and in terrific condition!

Thank you :)

3. We can't say enough good things about WolfeClaw. Transactions are always wonderful and so nice to deal with. A+++++++ buyer. Thanks again!!

4. Wolfeclaw commissioned me to make some jeans for her doll and once they were finished, she paid immediately.
      Wolfeclaw is a lovely person and always a good communicator, I would recommend her to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction!
      Thanks Claire.:bellcookie

5. WolfeClaw bought 4 wigs from me. She was very friendly and easy to communicate with. Payment was fast. ^^ Thanks a lot.

6. I bought a Dollshe Saint from WolfeClaw~ The transaction was perfect and the shipping was very-very fast! Communication was great, as well!
      Definitely will buy from her again! ^__^

7. Bought a migidoll Ryu head. Very, very fast shipping at low costs and great communication.
      Thank you ~<3 hope to do more transactions with you in the future.

8. I just bought a LittleFee Pukisha faceplate from WolfeClaw and had a wonderful transaction! She was very kind and had good, quick communication. The Pukisha faceplate is even cuter in person and was packaged so well that I almost couldn't get to it! I'd definitely do business with her again! :D

9. I love Wolfeclaw! She was so awesome. I bought a Vampire Breakaway from her and it was an amazing transaction. He arrived perfectly packed and quite quickly! Thanks for a great transaction!

10. Bought a shirt from WolfeClaw
      It arrived fast with no problems
      great to deal with ^_^

11. Bought some clothes and shoes from Wolfeclaw and everything went smoothly. The items arrived quickly and well packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ^_^

12. I bought a pair of glass eyes from WolfeClaw and I am very happy with the transaction:D Very smooth, fast and friendly! Thank you once more!

13. I bought two hoodies and t-shirts off WolfeClaw everything went great with no trouble and very friendly service, thank you.

14. I bought an adorable fluffy jacket and some glass eyes from WolfeClaw.
      It was a quick, easy and very smooth transaction. I highly recommend her ^_^ !
      Thanks a lot, WolfeClaw !

15. I bought a pair of eyes from WolfeClaw and everything went great, thanks! ^^

16. I bought a hoodie from WolfeClaw and she answered the PMs really fast (and also sent the package fast!). She was lovely to deal with, I'd definitely buy again from her if I have the chance!
      Thanks for everything!

17. WolfeClaw commissioned a vest and hoodie from us. Thanks for being such a wonderful repeat buyer. Top notch buyer!! Thanks again!

18. bought some clothes, everything was wrapped nicely and it arrive quickly
      oh and also theres 2 lollis as gifts :)

thxs

19. I bought a pair of converse and a black bag from WolfeClaw. She was very friendly, and sent them off quickly. They are perfect for my incoming girl. Thanks!! :)

20. Claire has been a pleasure to buy from! I bought a puki sleeping face from her. She answered my PM quickly and was equally as quick to ship out the face-plate :)
      *P.S. I'll let you know when it arrives ;)
      Thanks!!
      Tannis