1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wolfeh ^___^

Jun 9, 2009

1. Hilo~
      If you have a transaction with me, you can post feedback here plz and thankyou

2. Wolfedaughter bought a body from me, she was very sweet to deal with, paid right away, and even pitched in extra money to cover Paypal fees without my having to ask! Thanks for a pleasant transaction! :)

3. Wolfedaughter bought a doll from me. She paid very quickly, and was just great to deal with overall. Very friendly, great communication - no problems whatsoever. I'd definitely recommend her to others. Thank you!

4. Wolfedaughter sanded and blushed my Iplehouse Tatiana (Pierrot), and for free too. I love this woman's art and hope she sets something up on DOA to display her talents. She is quick, but caring, and it shows in her face and in her art. I would not hesitate to recomend her. :aheartbea

5. Wolfedaughter bought a Unoa Sist faceplate from me. Everything went very well; she paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. It was a great transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

6. I bought Noealla head from Wolfe and all went fine! ^___^ Friendly communication and fast shipping, well packed. Thanks a lot!

7. Wolfedaughter and I did a split for an AE event. She was great to work with: agreeable, always prompt with payments and communication. I would definitely recommend her.

8. I bought Wolfedaughter's Blueberry and it was a great experience! There were a couple of snags, but nothing horrible.

9. Wolfdaughter purchased a Zaoll muse head from me.
      she was lovely to deal with and the whole transaction was very pleasant.
      she let me know as soon as the head arrive. highly recommended. thank you so much ^^