1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wolfgang

Dec 9, 2009

1. Here's all my feedback, since the original thread got deleted! >.>

2. Got deleted? Random.

Wolfgang bought a DZ Hid from me earlier this year. She was very quick with her layaway payments and since we lived in the same state, was comfortable with a hand off at a meet-up. :)

3. bought a Leeke Mihael head from me, transaction was very easy, and fast. :3 would do business again

4. put something on hold with me and never came through. Nice though!

5. Wolfgang just bought a doll from me on short layaway. Paid things off earlier than expected and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

6. Wolfgang purchases a pair of doll-love eye from me. She is an exceptional buyer, im not even sure if that is enough to say. Really had a great pleasure to do business with her. Thank you!

7. wolfgang is a great seller! i purchased a damaged leeke mihael from here, and the whole transaction went very smoothly..thanks again!

8. Wolfgang is a great buyer! Fast and personable? Heck yes! Thank you so much for your business :D.

9. Wolfgang ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

10. Wolfgang was in my Dollmore GO :D! Communication was superb, payment was excellent, and wolf was very patient while waiting for me to mail out items ^^ <3 A perfect participant! I'd definitely love to host wolf anytime in the future~

Thanks so much!
      L.

11. I bought a pair of msd shoes and everything was perfect. Shipped out quickly and the arrived in great condition. Very nice through the whole transaction. Thank you again so much for a great transaction.

12. I bought a couple of pieces of clothing from Wolfgang. She was friendly and prompt during our communications and items were shipped quickly! I would love to deal with her again! Thank you!

13. I bought a skirt from Wolfgang and it arrived very quickly. Thanks!

14. I did a trade with Wolfgang and it went PERFECTLY. She was friendly and prompt with her messages. It went super smoothly. It arrived to me in perfect order. I would love to do business with her again!

15. I bought custom eyes from Wolfgang, and when the first pair weren't quite what I was hoping they'd be she bent over backwards to make it right and even sent my new dolly a little gift along with the eyes. He loves his teddy bear! Great customer service.

16. I did some mods and a faceup for Wolfgang, she was very clear about what she was looking for, provided great decriptions and visuals, and was very pleasant and understanding. I'd be more than happy to with her again :)

17. Wolfgang was my partner for "International Harry Potter Magical Swap" She was good at sending things on time and try send few things on my wishlist, but didn't reach minimum cost. I'm leaving neutral as my feedback status.

18. Wolfgang participated in my Harry Potter swap and was an excellent participant. She sent her items out on time, was friendly, and sent quite nice things to her swap partner. I would recommend her for other swaps, and would have her in future swaps of my own.

19. Wolfgang participated in my Soom Nor and Dune split. Payments were prompt, and her communication was friendly. Would gladly have a transaction with her again!

20. Bought Soom Nor fantasy parts from Wolfgang. Everything was just as discribed and the packing was wonderful! Communication was always prompt and friendly. Would gladly buy from her again.