1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wraith_black_dragon

Jun 1, 2007

1. Hiya!

If you have had transactions with me in the past please leave me some feedback here ^__^

My Usernames:

Wraith_black_dragon; DoA.
      Merryweather; AoL.
      Beauty_witch99; Ebay. (100% positive)

Rachie XX
    2. Ah, I've so many transactions with Wrath. And all of them went SO well! :D
    3. Had a transaction going with Wraith_black_dragon for a Luts MNF neck piece, all was going well until the PO decided to drop the ball and lose it...
      Wraith_black_dragon was very nice and gave me a refund. thanks!

EDIT: the neck piece finally showed up 6/30..only 4 weeks wait..thanks!
    4. Rachie is AWESOME! She bought an SD13 boy body from me on layaway. She was always prompt with payments and kept me updated with constant communication the whole time! :D She also notified me immediately when the body arrived. :) She was a dream to work with!
    5. Rachie ran the UK dollheart pre-order and was wonderful to talk to <3
      The ordering process was very easy and the information for pre-ordering is wonderfully laid out and very easy to follow.

She kept me thoroughly informed and posted my items out promptly. They arrived wonderfully packed and I couldn't be happier!

Wonderful seller and easy to pre-order with! I highly recommend ordering through her :)
    6. i did a dollheart pre-order with her via AU and it was all really professional and i'm really happy! xxx
    7. I sold a Volks outfit to Wraith_black_dragon, her payment was very fast and she kept contact with me throughout the whole transaction. An incredibly nice person and a wonderful buyer!
    8. I sold a White Cat Chris to Rachie on a 3-month layaway recently. The transaction was very smooth, and Rachie responded to PMs and paid very promptly each time. In all, a very pleasant and accommodating buyer that I would definitely not hesitate to deal with again. Thank you so much, Rachie!
    9. I bought a CP Juri 06-head from Wraith and everything went just perfect~
      Communication was fast and super-friendly, and she shipped the head before I even realised it! Well packaged and the heaed was in just as good condition as she had descibed. Thank you!
      I would definitely recommend doing business with her~
    10. I bought Lut's head from Wraith and the transaction was awesome! The contact is very good, no problems at all and very nice. The shipping was super fast, and the package was filled with bubblewrap, and the box was wrapped too.
      The head was clean and tidy, like new one.
      Highly recommended seller, thank you very much! I'll be glad to do business again :)
    11. I had a great transaction with Rachie
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid exactly when she told and always replied me kindly
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12. I sold Wraith_black_dragon an Volks Isao head. What an awesome buyer!! :D Super friendly, very communicative and she sent payment very quickly. She pm'd me as soon as the head arrived. I would love to sell to her again and would gladly recommend her to anyone. Thanks for a perfect transaction!! :thumbup
    13. I bought a Glot and Glati from Wraith_black_dragon, one on a moth layaway, very quick to reply, fast shipping too!! and very nice to deal with.
      Thank you!
    14. Wraith_black_dragon purchased a Volks Hewitt from me on layaway and everything went perfectly. Definitely recommended!
    15. I bought a pair of dress shoes from Wraith_black_dragon, the communication was great and she shipped the item quickly and ell packaged! Great transaction, super recommended. ^_^