1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WrathChu

Mar 24, 2008

1. Please post if I have bought something from you. :)

2. WrathChu bought some Unoa boots from me. She was a nice in the transaction and was pleasant to do business with. Thanks! :chocoberry

3. Wrathchu bought three small messenger bags from me. Very prompt payment, smooth transaction and very polite! :)

4. WrathChu bought some more goods from me, another quick payment and was wonderful to do buisness with! Thanks! :chocoberry

5. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

6. WratChu buys a cellphone from me. Fast payment, nice PMs, everything was perfect. Thanks a lot!

7. Wrathchu bought a doll shelf from me.

She paid promptly and was an absolute pleasure to do business with! Very polite and quick responses!:)

8. WrathChu bought eyes from me.
      Fast payment, fast respond and clear friendly communication. Thank you! =^_^=

9. WrathChu bought a Unoa bust from me. Payment was extremely fast and the communication friendly. Thank you! :)

10. WrathChu has bought from me again :) She bought a Unoa Sist face plate as well as a head back from Genvi.
      Nice e-mails, really friendly, keep me update on payment (was on layaway).
      A perfect buyer, thanks you much dear!

11. WrathChu bought a pair of MSD Boots from :D Paid fast, and was quick to reply :) Thanks!!

12. Great buyer, couldn't be happier!

13. Commissioned a crochet Slytherin scarf from me for her doll. Kept in constant touch, so I was able to contact her easily for shipping information. Got the payment to me quickly and without a problem. Loved doing business with her and hope to again! =^.^=

14. WrathChu bought a Dei's pink loli dress for MSD from me ^__^
      She was very nice, transaction was quick and pleasant :D
      RECOMENDED ~~!!!

15. WrathChu bought a glasses from me, Very nice buyer!
      Great communication AND fast action. I highly recommend~

16. Wrath_Chu commissioned me for a big cuddly dragon plushie, and it was a really fun transaction. Fast payment too. Thanks so much! I hope he'll give you much joy! ;) :aheartbea

17. WrathChu bought a wig from me. A great buyer. ^_^ The transaction went smoothly and the communication went great. Wonderful to deal with. ^_^

18. I sold a Beryl head on layaway to WrathChu and it was the second time I did business with her and, once again, she was great to deal with -- highly pleasant and reliable. :) :) :)

19. Wrathchu bought one of my dresses! ^ ^
      She's a darling, a very nice person and a great buyer! Hope we will deal again in the future! ^ ^
      Thanks!

20. Sold 2 pairs of glass eyes to WrathChu, and I was paid promptly. Thanks :)!