1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wrenrainsair

May 12, 2011

1. Thanks in advance for feedback left here :D Also, feel free to PM me if I neglected to leave feedback for you!

2. I bought a DZ body from Wren Rainsair and it was a great transaction aside from some hiccups in communication but she was friendly at all times and very accommodating! Body was packed securely and arrived safely! Recommended seller and would love to buy from again, thanks!

3. WrenRainsar purchased a LittleFee sleeping faceplate from me and was wonderful to work with! They kept in contact and paid swiftly and was all around very easy to do business with. ^^ Our transaction was a pleasant one and I wouldn't mind transacting with them again in the future if presented with a chance to do so.

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ T h a n k i e s!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

4. I bought a doll chateau ada from WrenRainsar and evrything went smoothly. She was quick responding to me and even showed me pictures of her when I asked. A great person to do business with and I highly recommend her to anyone.

5. Bought a LTF Rolly from Wren, and it was a flawless transaction from start to finish! I definitely recommend her as a seller, and I look forward to working with her in the future :D