1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for wrxgal

Jun 20, 2008

1. wrxgal bought a pair of eyes from me recently. She paid very fast and her communication was good. She is truly a pleasure to trade with. Thanks again!

2. I adopted a Unoa from wrxgal. I am in love with my new girl! Everything about our transaction was perfect. Communication, description, shipping, packaging... everything! Wrxgal is a very friendly and informative seller. :)

3. I purchased a beautiful pair of Enchanted Doll eyes from wrxgal. Fantastic transaction all around! She was friendly and prompt in communication and shipping. I couldn't be any more pleased.

I would happily buy from her again. Thank you! :)

4. wrxgal bought a pair of eyes from me. PMs and payment were fast and friendly and she let me know when they arrived. It was a great transaction!
      Thank you!

5. I bought a Dollheart Lofty Pink set from wrxgal and it was a great transaction. Prompt, friendly replies to PMs, shipped quickly and the item was packed well and as described.

6. Wrxgal bought a Mikhaila outfit from me and she is just such a pleasure to deal with. Quick payment, super friendly communication and just a total delight. Thanks so, so much Jamie! :)

7. I bought a doll from wrxgal and it was a wonderful transaction
      Perfect communication, very friendly and serious seller, I recommand her!!

8. I bought 3 wigs from her and the transaction went great. Very nice and understanding. Thank you so much.

9. wrxgal bought from me EID limited Bibiane. Communication was great! She pays layway really fast.
      I hope we meet again! Thank You so much for taking care of this amazing girl!

10. Sold a vampire wedding outfit to Wrxgal with layaway. A whole transaction goes so smooth. :)
      Quick with reply my message and very prompt in payment too. Definitely a perfect buyer. Thank you so much. ^^

11. I purchased a Luts white Riche dress set! Everything went smooth, and wrxgal always answered patiently my frequent questions! I wouldn't hesitate to buy again from wrxgal. wrxgal is a really nice and friendly person as well!:aheartbea

12. I bought a gorgeous Tinybear Mohair wig from wrxgal. She was very nice to work with, and kindly answered my questions about sizing. I would happily buy from her again in the future. Thank you very much!

13. I bought a Volks 4 Sisters with SDink faceup from wrxgal. Wrxgal was a delight to do business with! Shipping was quick, comunication was great, the doll was packed securely and came just as described. Wrxgal even included a free wig and pair of eyes! This was a smooth transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

Thank you so much for helping me get my grail doll! <3

14. Wrxgal bought a doll from me. Everyting went just perfect. She is very sweet and kind person. To bad we live to far apart, she would be a friend for sure!
      Thanks sweet Jamie :aheartbea

15. I bought some boots from Wrxgal and could not be happier. Communication was great and I would not hesitate to buy from her again. :)

16. I still don't get what this has to do with den of angels and negative feedback? I never bought the items from you through doa, it had nothing to do with doa, please disregard this feedback as you can look at all my other feedback and see it is all positive.
      There is always 1 person out to sabotage everyone else.. please email me privately about this matter

17. I bought an absolutely gorgeous doll from wrxgal! She was great to work with, wonderful communication, a perfect transaction! Highly recommended! :)

18. Sold an Iplehouse Lahela head to wrxgal transaction went through very smoothly and paid promptly with good communication. Thank you!

19. I bought a beautiful volks f-01 from wrxgal, she's very friendy and everthing went great, good communication and the doll was well packed :)

thank you very much~!