1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for wrxgal

Jun 20, 2008

1. wrxgal purchased a volks lorina head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

2. Jaime was wonderful to deal with. I bought a Lahela head. She was superquick in shipping, packaged it super well and had great communication. Flawless transaction.

I would highly recommend her and would deal with her anytime.

Thanks!!!

3. wrxgal

Jamie was quick and thorough with communication and paid super promptly
      as she had promised, for one of my favorite dollies that I was forced to sell.
      I feel confident she'll have a forever home with her, and we had some fun chats.
      I definitely would recommend doing transactions with her. Thank you!

4. I bought volks Charlotte head from her. It being packed nicely.
      She is a nice to work with, she reply fast and work fast .
      And I didn't expect the to have default eyes and wig as extras!
      Highly recommended !!

5. Perfect seller!

Peak's Woods Yeru is just as described, with super safe and reasonable shipping charges. Jamie went out of her way to make the transaction just perfect. Thanks so much!

6. I purchased a Volks SD head from wrxgal and it is just gorgeous.

7. I purchased a wonderful Iplehouse Jessica from Jamie. She communicated promptly and kept me updated and provided shipping information. It was a very pleasant experience. She is friendly and I'd do business with her again.:)

8. wrxgal sold to me a Peakswood Vampire Wedding dress for my SD girl and she was very helpful and negotiated with me on the price and was patient with me on paying due to my my new job and Paypal being, well, Paypal lol She was also quick to send my item and gave me a tracking number.

I would be happy to buy from her again! A+

9. I bought a Bambicrony tan Emily from wrxgal. I'm so happy with my doll and the transaction was perfect. Wrxgal is very friendly and replied promptly. I would be happy to deal with her again.

10. I purchased a Candy Pink lace dress from WRXGal

She's very friendly in communication, with swift replies and updates :)

She packaged the dress with care, and let me know the tracking number as soon as she shipped the dress

The outfit is in pristine condition and I couldnt be happier with the transaction !

Thank you so much !

I would not hesitate to purchase from her in the future and definitely recommend dealing with her !

11. I bought a Iplehouse Rex military outfit set from wrxgal and I couldn't be happier ;) Excellent communication. I will gladly do business with again. ;) Thanks again!

12. I purchased a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes and they are perfect. Communication was great too.

13. Bought wrxgal's Iplehouse Rex. He arrived in perfect condition with a great pair of eyes, Rex ltd wig, box and booklet and certificate.

Exactly as described.
      Friendly communication.
      Quick shipping.

I was more than satisfied with this transaction! :D

14. Bought a pair of Rex boots from wrxgal - perfect! Transaction went well w/good communication & the boots arrived in very good condition - well packed. Definitely be glad to do business w/her again :d

15. Delightful transaction just finished with wrxgal-- she even was kind enough to poke me when PayPal somehow deleted my transaction, so I was able to re-send the money, and the head arrived in the most careful packaging and very quickly--a day early in fact! Thank you so much and I would be so happy to do business again!

16. I made a trade with Jamie and received Iplehouse SID light brown Stella from her. I love my new girl and dealing with Jamie is a pleasure! Fast response and shipping. Highly recommended!

17. jamie is awesome. she bought my m-line tan celine on layaway. she's great with communication, let me know when she was going to pay, and she's really fun to talk to. thank you again for a terrific transaction! :aheartbea

18. Wrxgal bought a minifee head from me, great communication, quick to pay!! Would gladly do business with again!

19. I bought some EID clothes off Wrxgal and everything went down without a hitch! The clothes were packages very well, were just as described! I would definitely do business with her again! c:

20. Jamie bought a mnf head from me and she was a pleasure to deal with :) quick payment and lovely to chat with - hope to stay in touch
      hughly recommend her xo