1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for wrxgal

Jun 20, 2008

1. I bought a Volks SDM Liz from @wrxgal , and it was a very pleasant and easy experience. She was very flexible with our payment arrangements, and after I had completed all payments, she had Liz ready-to-go and shipped almost immediately! And the doll, of course, arrived in perfect condition, just as described.

She was so pleasant to deal with, in fact, that I feel as though I've made a new friend, in addition to getting a new doll. :)

Thanks again, @wrxgal , and I hope that I someday have the pleasure of dealing with you again!

2. I bought a DiM Flora head from wrxgal and was very happy with the transaction! She was always very quick to respond to messages and pleasant to talk to, and the head was shipped quickly and packaged very well. I'd definitely buy from her again! And the head is absolutely stunning, so that's a bonus :)

3. I bought a Fairyland FeePle Scarlett head from Jamie and it was a pleasure to deal with her. Great, smooth transaction. The head is perfect, just as described and it was packaged really well. The communication was always spot on. Thank you! :)

4. My purchase with Wrxgal went super smooth , everthing was perfect :)
      I highly recommend ☆☆

5. Lovely transaction with @wrxgal she was so nice and friendly to deal with! I purchased a Volks Jo March default outfit and wig and shoes from her.

She answered all my questions about shipping from the US to the UK and shipped everything promptly. It all arrived carefully packed and in pristine condition.

Very happy to recommend her! :D

6. All smooth sailing with my transaction with Jamie! I purchased a Minifee Celine from her on a two payment layaway. She answered promptly and kept me updated the entire time regarding shipping and delays. Celine came to me in great condition and bubble wrapped securely to prevent any damages from the box getting knocked around.

10/10 would do business with her again.

7. Another perfect transaction with wrxgal who purchased a Lucywen elf head from me on layaway. Payment was as agreed and communication was great. An excellent buyer.

8. I sold a Aria Doll body to wrxgal via layaway and she was perfect. Let me know when she'd send payment, and let me know when the body arrived. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

9. I purchased a Nanuri 2017 head from wrxgal and couldn't be happier with our transaction! Great and fast communication and shipping. I highly recommend them as a seller, you won't be disappointed!

10. I purchased an absolutely stunning Fairyland Eva from Jamie. She could not have been more carefully wrapped, and the doll was in pristine condition. Jamie was a dream to deal with! I would be thrilled to work with her anytime!

11. I did a partial sale/partial trade with @wrxgal (she got Saki and Mytyl, I got DWC03). She responded to communication quickly, and with some back and forth we were able to work out all details to our satisfaction. Payment was also prompt. The package arrived safely and in stated condition. Thanks!

12. wrxgal bought a Rosettadoll Agave head from me and it was a great transaction. The payment was made promptly, and communication was quick and friendly. Would definitely do business again.

13. Sold a FL Feeple Rona to wrxgal and once again, transaction was great and swift! She's lovely to talk to, great communication, timely (even early!) layaway payments. Very smooth transaction and friendly buyer, would definitely do business with again in the future! Thank you so much!!

14. I bought a Feeple 60 Fairyland Halloween Event Head 2017 from Jamie. The transaction went very quickly and arrived a day early. She was great to work with!

15. Sold a tan MNF Celine to Jamie and once again, had a wonderful transaction. Always a pleasure and highly recommended as seller and buyer. Thank you!!

16. Purchased Minifee Alicia TS head. Wonderful person to buy from and the head is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you again!

17. wrxgal bought a pair of Dollflower eyes from me. She responded to communication quickly and kindly. Highly recommended as a buyer. Thank you!

18. I purchased 18mm artist resin eyes from Wrxgal, and the transaction was perfect. Great communication and prompt shipping.

I highly recommend her as a seller!
      Thank you so much again for a great transaction!

19. I bought a Minifee head from Jamie and couldn't be happier! Communication was prompt and friendly, and the head arrived quickly and very safely packaged. :) A stellar transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Jamie again!

20. I bought a Sleeping Rens head from wrxgal and the whole experience was a dream.
      She was wonderful to converse with and shipped the head quickly and VERY securely. The head is exactly as pictured and gorgeous. I would happily do business with again. Thank you so much!