1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Wyldangel

Sep 18, 2010

1. Because I need a feedback thread.

2. Pleasant to deal with in all accounts! She was quick to respond, and friendly. Shipping on my doll was awesome C:

3. I sold an outfit to Wyldangel. It was a great transaction I'd love to deal with her again. Thanks!

4. I sold her a kimono to sd. Everything was perfect, very fast paying, was very sympathetic to the time is takes to deliver mail (I sent it the day after recive the payment) Fully recommended

5. Wyldangel purchased my Fairyland feeple Chloe heads paying immediately. Friendly member,I reccomend highly for either selling to or buying from ^_^ Thank You and I hope we meet again here on DOA

6. wyldangel bought some SD tops from me. Communication was good and payment was prompt. A pleasure to work with.

7. I sold a haori to Wyldangel, pleasant to deal with, paid promptly.
      Definately would deal with again.

8. I purchased Wyldangel's AS Kana and everything went perfectly! She shipped super fast, was always friendly in communications and even included sweet little extras too! I highly recommend her, thank you so much! ^_^

9. I sold a Customhouse Ange Uri to Wyldangel.
      Wonderful buyer, had no problems at all :3

10. shipping was prompt... would buy from again... ( :

11. I bought a Feeple Chloe head! Wyldangel was very pleasant to deal with and was very quick with shipment! I just got the head today and I am more in love with her now than I was with her picture =} Thank you! Love her faceup {=