1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wynn

Oct 8, 2011

1. And we met again :3 .... Wynn joined once more to the Leekeworld GO ( winter event ) I was hosting and was a delightful experience from the very beggining *.*. As always so kind and polite in every of her messages... with a nice conversation :3, that I always enjoyed a lot . So fast answering all the messages and it even faster making the payments. Also let me know when the package arrived to her as soon as she got it ^^. I don't have any doubt at all that I would love to deal with her if she allows me to do so ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie for being so megabigwonderful ^^ !! Hope to see you soon again sweetie ><, it's been wonderful to be able to dealing with you once more !!

2. Wynn bought my Luts Delf Lishe from me, she was a dream to work with,:D paid right away and communication was fantastic. Would not hesitate to deal with in the future. :)

3. POSITIVE!
      Wynn purchased a wig from me, she paid right away and the communication was great!
      She's more than recommended^^

4. Perfect buyer. Thank you so much!

5. I want to leave positive feedback for Wynn who ordered a angora wig for her lovely doll from our Kagami Design workshop. It was very plesant transaction with good communication! Thank you so much for your order.

6. Wynn ( once more ^^) was part of the " spring event 2013" Leekeworld GO I was hosting and it has been a delightful experience to dealing with her from the very beggining as always ^^.

She always was so kind and polite in every of her messages, so fast answering to all of them and it even faster making the payments. Also let me know when the package arrived to her as soon as she got it ^^. I don't have any doubt at all that I would love to deal with her if she allows me to do so ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie for being so wonderful ^^ !! Hope to see you soon again !!

7. Wynn joined my Soom Roxen split for the Elf head and ears :) She did a layaway, which she paid on time and let me know each payment had been sent. Once it arrived to me, she sent the shipping payment promptly and let me know when the items arrived. An ideal split participant, would gladly do another transaction with her again.

Thank you so much for being in my split!

8. Wynn joined my Leeke GO. Communication was excellent, prompt and friendly and payments fast! Let me know as soon as the stuff arrived too~ Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! Thank you~

9. I bought one amzing choco brown from Wynn!! Nice seller ! Thank you!!

10. I bought a lovely Leeke wig from Wynn! Everything was excellent, the wig shipped quickly and she was very friendly. I would definitely recommend her!!

11. Did a trade with Wynn for LTF faceplates.It was an quick, easy transaction, and I would definitely deal with her again. Thanks so much!

12. I bought silicon eyes from Wynn wich reached in perfect condition and very fast!
      Thanks a lot !

:aangel:

13. Wynn was a participant in my Fairytale Swap. She was also my partner and sent me an absolutely stunning Red Riding Hood outfit. I would highly recommend her for any swap! :)

14. I sold a MNF head to Wynn, the transaction went smoothly, the communication was nice and I have been told as soon as the package arrive.
      Thanks again for this transaction.

15. Wynn bought a jacket from me, it was a great transaction~ Communication was friendly and payment was prompt! She also let me know as soon as the package arrived to her! Definitely a recommended buyer and I would be more than happy to do business with her again in the future!

16. Bought a Soom Teenie Gem from Wynn and everything was perfect, communication was great and doll arrived quickly and as described.

17. Wynn was a part of my Soom Lody Split. They were always very prompt with both replies and payments. I would gladly sell to them again! Thanks so much!

18. Joined my Soom split for an outfit. Communication was prompt and friendly, lawaway payments sent on time and was very understanding about me forgetting to order the shoes and refunding them. Would definitely work with her again! Thank you :)

19. Wynn answered my WTB for a Luts Kid Delf Maska. She was very courteous, took lots of photos of any little damage, and offered him at a fair price. She also gave me the option to buy extra clothes/accessories for him, which I appreciate! He was wrapped with care and arrived in perfect condition. I love him! Thank you so much!

20. Wynn adopted DZ Ivy from me.
      Payment was superquick and transaction was smooth.
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!