1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for wystearya

Aug 9, 2010

1. Well, I am new to the Den of Angels site, so no transactions here just yet. However, I am on eBay under: wystearya* (The * is part of the ID.)

I hope to have feedback here soon, I'm dying for my first doll and she will need clothes and such too. ;)

2. Wystearya bought an MSD size shirt and shoes from me recently, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Communication was always fast, she was always friendly, and she promptly let me know when she had received her items. I would be happy to do business with her again. ;) Thank you!

3. Wystearya bought some MSD clothes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Would def so business with her again.

4. Positive Feedback:

wystearya bought a pair of Dollheart MSD shoes from me and she was a joy to work with. :) Payed quickly, was very polite, let me know the second the package arrived. I would never hesitate to do business with this user~ :aheartbea Thank you for the lovely transaction!

5. Wystearya recently participated in my 14th Leekeworld group order everything went wonderfully well~ Her sense of communication leaves nothing to be desired and she responds to invoices quickly, making this an all around pleasant transaction. Much appreciated!! :D

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥​

6. Wystearya sent me a pair of tiny doll shoes for free! They were packaged well and arrived safely and quickly. Thanks so much! :)

7. I purchased a Minifee girl body from wystearya. She allowed me a short layaway and sent the body out quickly once I had paid. It arrived safe and sound and she was a pleasure to deal with the whole transaction. Thanks again!!

8. I purchased a pair of dollheart shoes from wystearya, they arrived quickly and in perfect condition. She also let me know when they were shipped, great transaction. I would definately buy from her again!!