1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wyvern

Sep 8, 2010

1. Wyvern bought me some clothes for SD and MSD.
      Fast payment and good comunication!
      VEry nice trader! ^^

2. bought an AOD body from me payment was quick she's really friendly and lets me know when it arrives!!!
      thanks alot!

3. Wyvern purchased a white mohair wig from me.
      Everything went smooth as a ..smoothie :) Paid swiftly and communication was great. Always welcome back =^_^=

4. Bought a wig from me, she was a brilliant buyer, and paid swiftly and was very patient with my delay! Thank you for the transaction! It was a pleasure to do business with you :aheartbea Recommended :D

5. Wyvern bought some MSD shoes from me, paid asap, let me know when they arrived and was so sweet to talk to ^_^ Thanks so much!

6. I sold a wig to wyvern. She paid promptly and we had a great communication. Thank you!

7. wyvern purchased a pirate outfit from me.
      Probably the best buyer ever, a total pleasure to deal with ..As usually!
      I wish she'd be my neighbor XD

8. SHe had commissioned me for a Kimono. Her communication was excellent and she was very friendly also very prompt in payment and answers <3
      I would love you work with her again!! <3

9. wyvern bought an AoD head from me.
      It was a great transaction, she'd pay immediately and was very nice to talk to. She's very patient and understanding when I ran into trouble posting the head and informed me right away when it arrived.

I do recommend her wholeheartedly, she's a fantastical buyer and it's a pleasure to deal with her - I'd definitely do so again!

Thank you again, sweetie, you absolutely made this my most pleasant transaction. :aheartbea

10. Wyvern (with the awesome name) bought a Soom wig and a pair of Soom eyes from me. She was extremely pleasant to deal with, and very sweet. Totally awesome and definitely recommended. <3

11. Wyvern bought some doll-stands from me. When shipping costs were a bit crazy from her to me, I asked a friend in the same country as her to send some stands for me. She agreed and Wyvern got her stands shipped. Everything went very well. Wyvern was very patient and incredibly grateful for everything we did. She's wonderful to work with and if shipping costs go down ever, I'd be more then happy to ship her stands myself! :)

Thanks for the smooth wonderful transaction.

12. Wyvern bought an Iplehouse Luna Tamer head from me and the transaction was perfect. We decided to split the payments in two over a two week period and Wyvern paid promptly each time, her communication was wonderful and she let me know as soon as Luna arrived at her new home. I couldn't have been more pleased, I would definitely do business with Wyvern again in the future!

13. Wyvern bought an Iplehouse Luna Chimera tail from me. She was wonderful to deal with - prompt responses and always pleasant to deal with. Fast payment, and let me know quickly once the item arrived. I'm very pleased with the transaction, and would definitely do business with her again. Thank you! :)

14. Wyvern bought a wig from me and the transaction was easy and smooth. She was fast in making payment and in communication; she also let me know when items arrived. I would like to recommend her to all!

15. I sold a Cherishdoll sleeping Beau head to Wyvern. It was a perfect transaction, and everything went perfectly swell:fangirl: Wyvern is definitely a good buyer!
      Thanks again!!

16. Wyvern bought me some glass eyes from my selling thread.
      Really nice to deal with Wyvern, hope to deal again soon! ^^

17. Wyvern purchased a wig from me, and she was simply wonderful to do business with. Thank you again!

18. Lovely gal, paid quickly and let me know the item arrived!! :)

19. Wyvern purchased a pair of eyes from me, a perfect transaction. Excellent communication and prompt payment. I would certainly recommend. Thank you

20. Sorry for my horrible delay in leaving this!
      Wyvern bought a much loved outfit from me recently, and she was just the sweetest and most perfect buyer I could ever have hoped for! Every step of the transaction was nice and smooth and we had a nice little conversation to go with it!
      I would most definitely sell to her again, no question about it!

Thank you so much!