1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wyvern

Sep 8, 2010

1. Amazing buyer!! :D

I sold my EID female body to her with layaway. She was always friendly and fast with communication and payments and she even finished the layaway earlier than expected. She's a total pleasure as a buyer, I couldn't be happier!!

Highly recommended!! Thanks a lot, wyvern!! :)

2. Sold an EID Carina head to her on a short layaway! Great transaction, great communication. <3 Would gladly do business with her again. Thanks again ^^

3. I sold a Marion faceplate to Wyvern. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for the great transaction!

4. I bought an AOD Rao from Wyvern , she shipped her super quick and the parcel was very well wrapped [she included a free pair of shoes too ]. She's a great seller , great communication , and I am very pleased with my new little girl . Thanks again !

5. I did a trade with Wyvern, brilliant throughout! Great communication and sent when we agreed and I recieved my head safe and sound. I hope Wyvern is as happy as I am with this trade!

6. I bought a Soori head from Wyvern. Communication was excellent throughout the sale and
      she shipped the head really fast after I paid for him.

Would love to deal with her again A++++++++++++++

Thanks again hunni xxx

7. Wyvern purchased a pair of EID leather skinny pants from me and everything went wonderful! I have had a blast talking with her in the meantime and she paid quickly, communication was wonderful. I would reccomend her anytime!

8. Bought a bunch of pukipuki shoes. Very smooth international transaction, lovely person to deal with.

And no more barefootin' pukis around here!

9. Wyvern is such a lovely person to deal with! She bought a wig from me and every message from her was absolutely polite and friendly, payment came in quickly and she informed me when the wig arrived there.
      I would do business with Wyvern again anytime! Thank you so much :)

10. Traded my AH Zion head for her Monzo horns! Great transaction, lovely person to work with, overall AMAZING. Thanks so much! <3

11. wyvern is really great to deal with :) She bought some trousers and boots from me and paid right away. Communication was really fast and fun! My kitties send you tons of greetings!! :kitty2

12. wyvern bought my new Angelsdoll body+head (and a wig) in what turned out to be a remarkably short layaway, as after paying the deposit she then paid the balance in double-quick time!

She was lovely to deal with and great at communicating, especially letting me know when the box got there.

Happy to recommend! A big thank you :D

13. Another wonderful transaction with wyvern!! :D

This time I sold some jewerly and a wig to her. She paid promptly and, as always, was suuuper sweet!!

100% recommended!!

14. I just recived an Angel Fantasy Doll From Wyvern...everything about this trasaction was perfect! communication was amazing any questions where answered quickly and i was even able to do a layaway for the already very amazing deal!
      i was having some personal issues and Wyvern always was very sweet and was always willing to accomidate me if i needed it.
      the doll itself is amazing shes so pretty and she came with so many clothes not only is she set but i know some of my other girls are looking forward to sharing!
      i really can not recomend enough! if i ever get the chance i would love to work with Wyvern again!

15. wyvern bought a Neferti Bimong head from me.
      She was very fast with the payment, and very friendly.
      She let me know when the parcel arrived.

I hope to do another transaction with you on day!
      Thank you very much! I already want to see what you will do with the neferti!!! :)

16. Wyvern purchased a 70cm sized vest and shoes from me and everything went great! She paid super fast, was very patient with some delays I had and even let me know when the items arrived! Thank you so much again for such a nice transaction! ^_^

17. Wyvern is a great seller. I bought Luna body. Quick sending. very very well protect. Good communication.
      All was perfect.
      Nice person.
      Thank you so much.

18. I bought a Doll-Love Ke from Wyvern. We had a little mishap and the wrong doll was sent to me, but wyvern refunded me the shipping to send the right doll to the right owner. The communication between all three of us was excellent. :D The little one came to me in her original box, with everything very well wrapped and taken care of.

Excellent seller and especially patient given what happened with the mixup. Thank you so much, wyvern!

19. I bought a beautiful hybrid doll from Wyvern. She's an Angelsdoll Rin head on an Elfdoll body. Everything went smooth, but accidentally my parcel was sent to Syrill (see the comment right above this one). We communicate well between the three of us and Wyvern also refunded me the shipping. I received doll in good order, with everything wrapped nicely.

An excellent seller who kept calm in this difficult situation. Thank you very much wyvern.

best wishes,

Jolanda

20. Wyvern answered my WTB add for a Soom Garam. She was just LOVELY to deal with! She provided lots of pictures upon request, and answered all of my questions very promptly and cordially. She shipped almost immediately (customs took their sweet time but that's customs for you ;) ). I can't begin to describe how happy I am with the transaction! Just super supper sweet seller and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Thank you so much! :D