1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wyvern

Sep 8, 2010

1. I bought a face-plate from her and everything went great!

2. As a buyer, I experienced a great transaction with Wyvern. I bought a hybrid SD boy doll with the face sculpt I've been wanting, and when I asked about available extras, she offered me a terrific package deal that included clothes, wig, boots, shoes, and more. She packaged the doll extra well and shipped it quickly, providing tracking information right away. She's an excellent communicator and I enjoyed our exchange of messages.

Highest recommendations and five stars!

3. Wyvern bought my 5 star Mini body. Very fast transaction, good communication. Very pleasant behavior in her letters. I'm glad to have this meeting) Recommend)

4. I sold a Unoa B-el faceplate+ Buff headback to Wyvern and the entire transaction was perfect. She paid promptly and communication was great. And she let me know when the parcel arrived.
      Highly reccommend!

5. Wyvern purchase a DH wig from me. Pay promptly and let me know when she got the wig. What a perfect buyer I am more than happy to deal with her again.

6. Wyvern bought from me eyes and shoes :) She paid really fast and communication with her was a pleasure :) I recommend her as a buyer :)
      Thank you :D

7. I sold her a modified head of rena. Very good communication at all times, pay is very fast, very friendly. I would have dealings with it, I recommend it 100%. It is a pleasure to deal with wyvern.

8. I have just completed a trade with wyvern, and I found her a joy to deal with. She is friendly and quick to reply to queries.

I just can't wait to bring my Neferti head to life... and I'm glad my Souldoll body has finally found herself a loving home :)

Cannot recommend highly enough.

Thank you :)

9. I traded my Domuya body for Wyvern's mini sized body and head. Communication was pleasant and Wyvern was patient when I couldn't reply fast due to a busy schedule.
      Wyvern shipped the body and head fast and they arrived in good condition. Thanks for the trade!

10. wyvern is a real pleasure to deal whit, she is the kindest and cutest to comuticate with and i recomend her to everybody. everyting went very well, and she is very patiant and understanding. i would not hasitate at all to do buisness with her again. ThanKS aloooot.

• wyvern brought a wig from me.
        Good communication and fast payment.
        Thank you so much.
      :)

11. Great and patient buyer! Paid very quickly and lets me know immediately when the item arises!
      Wouldn't hesitate to sell and possibly buy from her in the future :D

12. oh derp. She bought an 18mm pair of glass eyes from me btw xD

13. I traded the Lati Doll K head for the Wyvern's Dollshe Pabo head. I am absolutely impressed about this trade. She was so kind, polite, quick for respond that I could not imagine better! Thank You very, very much for the extra eyes, it was so great suprise for me *___*
      I highly recommend Wyvern as a great person to do business!

14. Wyvern purchased a SD wig from me: she was extremely kind, polite and a pleasure to deal with... a perfect transaction all way through!
      Thank you very much!

15. Wyvern is a fantastic buyer and bought a small lot of miniatures from me :) The whole process was lovely, thank you so much <3

16. She bought my Feeple Esther and was a great buyer with fast payment and great communication. I really lovely person who I hope to do business with again.

17. I sold an Anu head to Wyvern and all was perfect with a really fast payment and a nice communication. Thank you very much !!

18. I purchased a doll from Wyvern. She was very friendly, communication was great and swift, we had some trouble with the mail service in my country but eventually he arrived save and sound and well packed.
      I would certainly deal with Wyvern again :)

19. wyvern is a great buyer,sold sd size wig and yukata for her.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much .^__^