Feedback for Xanadu

Dec 3, 2010

1. Bought a Brownie Zeppelin from me. There were mixups and misunderstandings in both our ends but he was patient while we sorted stuff out. Communication was mostly great and payment was instant once we figured out the blunders. Great buyer. :]

2. Xanadu bought a Yo-SD dress from me. He was patient when I couldn't ship as early I I'd hoped and he paid instantly. ^^ Wonderful seller, quit responses, and an absolute dream to work with. I'd definitely work with him again no qualms and I would suggest him with 5 stars to anyone browsing this thread. Take a chance on a new seller/buyer: perfect transaction.

3. A++! Paid quickly, awesome communication. Would work with anytime!

4. bought some MSD clothing from me, great communication and quick payment. It was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

5. I feel so touched at the wonderful things, thanks everyone :p

6. Xanadu purchased a Minifee Rheia head and everything went smoothly. Thanks so much! :)

7. Great transaction with Xanadu! She bought a Puki outfit from me. She paid very quickly, communication was very friendly and let me know when it arrived! I would happily do business with her again, thank you so much!! :D