1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for XBlackxRainbowX

Jan 9, 2008

1. I just took part in a trade with xBlackxRainbowx. Everything went smoothly and communication was fantastic throughout. I'd gladly do business with her again :)

2. I made a trade between two dolls with xblackxrainbowx and all was perfect !! With a prompt shipping and a really nice communication ! 100% recommended !!!
      I sold a Chiwoo head to xblackxrainbowx also and the payment was also very fast !!!
      Thanks a lot, really ! It will be a pleasure to deal again with you :-)

3. I bought a desk set from xblackxrainbowx. It arrived fast. It was well packed. I would recommend highly.

4. [FONT=宋体]You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy [/FONT][FONT=宋体]. Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu [/FONT]

5. XBlackxRainbowX participated in my Leeke GO... And was UBER AWESOME! Yes. Payments were made on time and communication was constant and friendly.
      And
      We had foods

XD
      Thanks for joining!

6. +1 possitive!

We did a trade, and she bought a wig from me.
      Everything went well. Great communication and fast.
      Shipping went fast as well, and everything was well packed.

Would do business with this person again :)
      Thank you!

7. XBlackxRainbowX bought one of my handmade shirts and she was AWESOME! She paid super duper fast!

8. I did a trade and everything went perfect. Shipped exactly when we agreed upon and the items were securely packed. Excellent trading partner. :)

9. I did a trade with XBlackxRainbowX and was very pleased. The item was shipped and arrived promptly and was in the exact described condition (: I would gladly do business with them again.

10. i traded her a wig for underwear and a shirt .shes really nice and we had fast communication . and the shirt and underwear are really cute i hope to trade with her in the future i recommend her 100%

11. ~Positive~
      XBlackxRainbowX purchased some clothing from me. Paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. Perfect buyer! (^.^)v

12. Sorry for my late feedback!

I did a perfect trade with xblackxrainbowx, I couldn't be happier <3
      Thank you SO much and I would LOVE to deal with you again in the future <3 <3 <3

13. I entered a trade with XBlackxRainbowX.
      Shipped and received very quickly.
      Accurate and secure packing.
      Item as described, in great condition.
      Really nice communication. She answered fast and friendly.

Everything perfect.

I would absolutely do business with XBlackxRainbowX again.

A+ highly recommended Trades-person.

14. Did a trade for some eyes. Everything went well little delay in shipping but nothing major. Would gladly trade with again.

15. I brought a wig from XBlackxRainbowX and it was a very pleasant transaction! She has great communication and shipped fast. I would buy from XBlackxRainbowX again :aheartbea

Thank you so much!
      Nina

16. traded an item with XBlackxRainbowX ^ ^ she was quick and very easy to work with~! Plus, she shipped very quick too~ I would not hesitate to work with her again <33

17. I bought a nanuri 07 head from xblackxrainbowx and it arrived yesterday in perfect condition!
      Great communication and very friendly. Flexible. Smooth transaction!

18. XBlackxRainbowx commissioned a custom bunny plushie from me in exchange for some eyes she had up for sale (I approached her c: ). She was very nice and always responded quickly to my PMs! She even sent a sketch so I knew exactly what she wanted. When I sent her pictures, she ended up buying a second one! Paid quickly, shipped her end of the trade quickly, the eyes arrived safely and were just as described. c:
      Would definitely do business with her again~

19. I recently did a partial trade with XBlackxRainbowX for her SSDF blue Knight body. She was very friendly with steller communication :) There was a problem when it came to shipping-she sent it on time, (which was great! ) but she did not insure the package or mark it as fragile. The box arrived in frighteningly bad condition-we were lucky and nothing was broken or missing, but it was a close call. She has assured me she will insure her packages in the future, though, and overall, I had a lot of fun trading with her :)
      Thanks so much!

20. I bought Dollzone pants from xblackxrainbowx and I´m very satisfied! The comunication was great and friendly, and the pants arrived well wrapped and fine!

Thank you! It would be a pleasure to make business with you again!! =)