1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for XBlackxRainbowX

Jan 9, 2008

1. I traded artwork + a bit of money for some eyes from xBlackxRainbowx. She was so nice to talk to and shipped extremely fast! A+++ transaction. :D

2. I traded dolls with xBlackxRainbowx. She was great with communication, and shipped exactly when she said. I have never seen a package as well protected as the one I got, I was so excited! I was very satisfied, and would gladly work with her again.

3. I bought a pair of pants from XBlackxRainbow. She shipped quickly and great communication. Would definitely do business with again.

4. Purchased some 16mm acrylic eyes and they were perfect and arrived in a timely manner. Would do business with this Seller again. Very reliable.

5. XBlackxRainbowX bought a wig from me and she was excellent to deal with, great communication and fast payment. I would be delighted to do business with her again.

6. xblackxrainbowx just bought a pair of pants from me, she paid very fast and her communication was good. Would love to deal with her again. :)
      Thanks!

7. XblackxrainbowX bought some clothing for me and it was a perfect sale. She paid quickly, sent polite pm's and let me know when it arrived. I would happily deal with her again :)

8. xblackxrainbowx bought a pair of sneakers from me and the transaction was great. Zero problems, she paid promptly and kept great contact. Would definately do business with again, thanks a lot!

9. Thank you for your purchase and fast payment! :)

10. Bought some leggings and they fit perfectly. Would love to do business again. Thanks again!

11. I was very happy to have had the opportunity to trade with XblackxrainbowX. X bought eyes from me, She was quick to pay and wonderfully friendly!
      Thanks so much!

12. Wonderful transaction! I purchased boots, underwear, shorts, wig, and eyes for my 70cm "omghowtheheckwillIfindclothesforthisbeast??" doll and XBRX not only modified the wig for me, they came up with a t-shirt to add to the package as well so the monster doll wouldn't be naked :) Very good communication, items were well packaged. Thank you!!!

13. I did a trade with XBlackxRainbowX and was very happy with the transaction. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thanks!

14. I made a trade with xblackxrainbowx.
      Trades are said to be difficult, but not so with xblackxrainbowx!!
      Very fair and fast trade, I'm very happy with the results!
      Love to do business, anytime!
      Highly recommended!!!

15. I purchased a SD black wig from xblackxrainbowx and it was a great transaction: it wently smoothly and had good communication. Near lightning-fast delivery! The wig looks great too. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from xblackxrainbowx again. Thank you!

16. I was in xBlackxRainbowx's Luts GO and everything went smoothly for me. She communicated well and shipped promptly after our order's issues (the fault of the company) had been sorted out. I would join another of her GOs in the future.

17. I was in a Luts GO that xblackxrainbowx ran and it was wonderful! Great communication--especially considering that the Luts site went down for several days, but we were given daily updates. Once the order arrived shipping was super quick. I would definitely join another of her GOs. ^__^

18. I was in xblackxrainbowx's Luts group order. She communicated well and shipped everything quickly once the order arrived to her place. Would definitely participate in another group order she ran.

19. I just received my package from the group order :) Good communication when I noticed my package in the tracking ended up elsewhere x_X
      Thank you for arranging this GO and getting the shipping problem resolved quickly :3

20. I was in a group order run by her and it's being handled very well, with lots of communications constantly. I've gotten my things and they were well packaged.