1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for XBlackxRainbowX

Jan 9, 2008

1. I was in XBlackxRainbowX's Luts GO and it couldn't be easier! Communications was great and I'll definitely join her GOs again! :D
      Thank you so much!

2. I joined xblackxrainbowx in a Luts GO! Everything went great. Kept great communication and updates. A++

3. I was part of BR's Crobidoll GO and it was a great experience! Communication was clear, the order was placed promptly, and my part of the order was shipped to me very quickly. I would definitely do business with BR again!

4. Joined a Luts GO run by xblackxrainbowx for some wigs. Good communication when there was a mixup in the order from Luts and my wigs arrived safely and quickly once shipped. Thanks again! :)

5. I have joined XBlackxRainbowX's Crobi GO, communication has been great throughout!
      Item was repackaged safely and shipping is super quick!!
      A++ for XBlackxRainbowX and would recommend to join her GOs ^^

6. Participated in a XBlackxRainbowX's Luts group order, with excellent communication and fast shipping-
      Part of my order was delayed by the company, and she was kind enough to hold my items to be shipped together.
      Highest of recommendations!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

7. I participated in her Crobidoll GO and it was a really great experience.
      The order was placed promptly and she shipped my wig as soon as she was able to do so.
      I'd glady join a GO hosted by her again^^

8. XBlackxRainbowX let me do a partial trade for a Elf Chiwoo head for some custom clothing. She was super cool to work with. I highly recommend her as a trade partner. This was my first trade and it was a great experience. Package was insured and mailed out as we agreed upon, and the head was packaged very nicely. Thank you so much, I couldn't be happier. :D

9. xBlackRainbowx and I traded two resin heads.

She has been super fast answering my messages and giving me her adress and the tracking number of her package. I was 2 days late in sending my head to her, but she has been super understanding and patience with me.

I definitelly would do business with her again :)

Very, very recommended! : D

10. participated in her Luts Go. Everything went smoothly, good communication. I am happy with everything!

11. I was part of BR's Luts GO. Communication was great and shipping was prompt despite a mistake in my order by Luts that BR quickly corrected. I would definitely do business with BR again!

12. Very successful GO !
      My item came to me in a timely fashion and they refunded me on my shipping costs as it came to less!

Thank you very much <3

13. participated in a crobidoll GO that XBlackxRainbowX ran. Everything went smoothly, itme arrived nicely packaged and safe. Would definitely participate in other transactions.

14. Hi

I participated in a LUTS Group Order led by XBlackxRainbowX. She was an excellent hostess and her communication was superb. She kept us all updated with LUTS issues as well with what items were missing when arrived. She's very sweet and very understanding. She allowed me to have her hold onto my items because I had to move suddenly due to life issues. Thanks so much. ;_;

*thumbs up* Positive Feedback +1

- Lum Out -

15. I just did my 2nd trade with xblackxrainbowx (this time a partial trade w/+cash from her). As with the first time around it was a pleasure to work with her and the items arrived on time and packaged nicely.

Thanks again,
      ~Shannon

16. Bought some SD clothing off her. She's really nice to talk to and shipping was fast. Would gladly do business with again
      ^_^
      Thank you!

17. XBlackxRainbowX bought a wig from me. Transaction and communication was excellent ^^.

18. XBlackxRainbowX did a trade with me for 18mm Handmade Pink Eyes; trade went smoothly, great contact, prompt shipping.
      Would definitely recommend them to anyone for buying/selling/trading<3

19. XBlackxRainbowX sold me a great SD/MSD purple corset from the MP. Lovely item that was sent out to me quickly. Great communication. Thank you.

20. I bought an SD wig from xblackxrainbowx and I was impressed with the communication and fast shipping of the wig, thank you again! I am pleased with the wig, great seller! A+++!! :D <3