1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Xemasei

Oct 28, 2010

1. New feedback thread for me, as I intend to buy lots X3

Leave feedback, thanks!~

2. I sold a Bobobie Ariel doll to Xemasei and I would recommend her to any seller. She's very nice, GREAT communication, prompt payment, and over all just a giant sweetheart. 100% positive, perfect selling experience. ^_^

3. Xemasei bought a RS Yao head from me and was a great buyer! Payment was fast, communication was great and she let me know when it arrived as expected! An all around great buyer and I would highly recommend her!

4. Xemasei bought a Doll leaves Xavor from me and she was great to work with. Payments was fast with excellent communication. Excellent buyer and highly recomended to work with.

5. Xemasei was my swap partner in an ATC card swap, and I go the most wonderful card from her! It was shipped out way before the deadling and you can tell a lot of work and creativity went into it. Thanks so much for a beautiful card!

6. Xemasei joined my slumber party swap and was the first to ship out BUT she did not follow the rules and get tracking like she was supposed to happily everything got there fine with only one hiccup of the clothing not fitting

7. Xemasei was my swap buddy in 'Slumber Party', received nice items and shipped out on time. Thanks Xemasei!

8. Xemasei bought a Spite and Malice 8-9 inch blue wig from me. She paid quickly, was communicative throughout the transaction, and let me know when it arrived--excellent buyer!

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      I entered a swap run by Xemasei. She communicated wonderfully with me and answered all questions promptly. The swap was very well organized, and all rules were stated clearly at the beginning of the swap. I love that Xemasei asked everyone to give updates on how they are coming along with their swaps, as well as the theme of the swap: outfits modeled after your real-life pets (or animals in general). She is very friendly and I would definitely join one of her swaps again :3

~mabo~

10. I joined the Best friend swap that Xemasei ran. She was super wonderful at getting everything together and fast at responding to any questions I had.

I would join any of her swaps in the future no problem.

11. i was in the pet themed swap hosted by xemasei and she was even my partner. she shipped her gifts well before the deadline and my dollie boy had the cutest kitty boy outfit in the world from her just in time for halloween! i would gladly join any swap hosted by her again!

12. Xemasei Bought me a Doll Family H Kelasi and it was a very pleasant transaction! The PMs were answered fast, the payment was done prompt and the doll found a great new owner! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Xemasei again!

13. Xemasei took place in my Penpal Swap. There were no complications and they were very pleasant to work with.

She was also one of my partners and I couldn't have asked for a better one. All of her letters were on time and she was so friendly to talk to. I 100% recommend her in anyone's swap.

14. Bought a leekworld mikhaila from me. She paid with a money order she sent the money orders on time and put tracking on them. Very good commication and super friendly.

15. I sold my IMPL Star Erica to Xemasei, she was great at keeping in contact about a layaway plane and very understanding with shipping problems, and family things.

Super friendly and great to do business with!