1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xenagirl83

Apr 24, 2009

1. Didn't find a thread so guess I'm the first!:) Had a terrific super fast transaction with xenagirl83, she bought my MNF Shushu Elf and paid lightning fast. thanks so much!

2. xenagirl83 participated in my Dollmore GO and everything went smoothly. Thank you!

3. xenagirl83 purchased a 6/7 sized Paris Multi-colored Gold Label wig from me. Payment was swift and communication was fantastic.

Thanks again,
      Tiff

4. xenagirl83 participated in my Luts GO. Friendly to deal with and quick payments! Thanks again!

5. Bought a pair of hands from me, everything went smoothly. Recommended buyer, thanks! :)

6. Xenagirl83 was a participant in my sixth Fairyland group order and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Payments were quick and communication was great. ^^ A smooth transaction from start to finish~

:bcake Thankies!! :bcake

7. bought a BBB Ariel from Xenagirl83. good communication fast shipping & great price ^_^
      Very lovely doll, great condition & came with a couple extras! would buy from again :)

8. Bought a Tender Bee -A from xenagirl83 . Fast to reply and shipment is great too . Happy to get my very first girl ^^ Would definitely recommend :dance

9. xenagirl83 sold me a cute DoD Tender Too. He arrived packaged well <3 Thanks!!

10. I just purchased Garden of Dolls Nabi from xenagirl83 and I am very pleased. She even enclosed an extra wig, The item was packed nicely and shipped quickly. I could not be more pleased. Thank You!

11. Xenagirl83 sold me a Unoa boy body - she was really helpful and shipped it quickly. He was packaged safely, and it all couldn't have been better!

12. Bought a mnf rheia sleeping head from me. Paid right away and let me know when it arrived. I will buy/sell with her again. Thank you again

13. I sold a head to her and everything was great! Would work with again.

14. Xenagirl83 bought a Minnifee Rheia from me. Payment was prompt and communication was always friendly and courteous. I would definitely do business with xenagirl83 again.

15. I recently sold a MNF head to xenagirl83 and it was a flawless transaction. They paid right away, responded to all messages quickly, and were very patient when work interfered with shipping for a couple days. I'd be more than happy to do business with them again!

16. xenagirl83 bought some minifee parts from me and the communication was great and gave fast payment. Great and smooth transaction. Thanks!

17. Xenagirl83 was part of a Mako Eyes group order I ran and she was an excellent participant! Invoices were paid promptly and communication was a breeze. Thanks for help make my first GO a walk in the park! Byke

18. xenagirl83 bought a minifee boy body from me on a short layaway. payments were prompt, as was communication. and she let me know when the body arrived. great buyer, highly recommended, thank you so much!

19. Xenagirl83 bought a Sia head from me. Everything was very smooth and friendly, from her initial message and immediate payment, to a nice message to let me know the head had arrived safely. I would definitely do business with xenagirl83 again. :)

20. I bought a soon namu on an aod body from xenagirl and the transaction went wonderfully! No complaints, fast shipping and she even kindly included some tokidoki stationary! I can't thank her enough for the great service and for helping me bring home a grail doll!!!