1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for XiaoCream :)

Dec 9, 2010

1. I sold a doll to XiaoCream, in a smooth easy transaction, paid quickly in full, with great communication. Excellent buyer. Thank you so much!! :)

2. I sold a Volks Shizu head to XiaoCream. She's extremely friendly and communication was excellent - she replied fast and kindly to every PM. I could not have asked for a better buyer! I'll highly recommend her to others! Thanks so much <3

3. XiaoCream bought a dress from me and the transaction went really well. ^^ Thank you~

4. I sold a SDgr body to XiaoCream, she's a great buyer!
      Pay fast and reply soon, thank you for purchasing ^_^

5. I bought beautiful dress from Xiaocream. She was friendly and polite, reasonable price :) , Super fast shipping, the dress arrived in perfect condition!!! I love it so much ^^ I highly recommend to all buyer AAA+++

Thank you so much for everything

6. I purchased a lovely outfit set from XiaoCream and the whole process went smoothly.
      Attentive and friendly communication. I am happy with the dress, thank you very much! :XD:

7. XiaoCream bought some Elfdoll hands from me, very nice buyer, I reccommend here in the marketplace! Thanks

8. I bought a Little Monica Harmony girl body from XiaoCream, and it was an easy and pleasant transaction. Thanks so much, Sarah! :chocoberry

9. Another great transaction!
      A+++++++++++++++++++++ buyer!
      thanks!

10. I bought a dress set from Xiaocream and she was very quick with communication and let me know as soon as she sent the dress. Highly recommended to all. Thank you so much for everything.:whee:

11. I bought a Klesis silk corset for YoSD on layway from XiaoCream. :)
      She has been very kind and great to deal with!
      I highly recommend her :daisy

12. XiaoCream is a fantastic buyer, she's polite and nice, the whole transaction went smooth, it's great to deal with her again!!!

13. I bought Shirou's wig from Sarah.
      And she's an A+ seller.
      Thank you dear ^^<3

14. XiaoCream purchased a Klesis dress from me and she was a really great buyer! She was very patient when I let her know it was the weekend so I could only mail it on Monday. She paid extremely fast. She sent it as soon as I sent her the payment details. She let me know right away when the parcel arrived to her too. I am glad it arrived to her so quickly. Thank you again and hope you will love your new dress! A+++ Highly recommended buyer to all!

15. I sold Volks Kurumi head to her. She is polite and kind, and Communication was good. She was a good buyer!

16. XiaoCream is one of best seller that i have ever met!
      she is super reliable! very pleasant, prompt replies, and shipped on a promised day -- what more could I ask?
      she even included surprise gift!!!
      she is hands down, the perfect seller, which is very rare these days.
      I will definitely recommend her to everyone, and I will definitely do business with her again!

17. XiaoCream bought a wig from me and as always she is a very good buyer with prompt payment and smooth communication.
      The whole transaction went perfectly from start to finish. Thank you so much, Sarah! :XD:

18. I bought an Nanuri 06 head from XiaoCream. I knew that said head had a chip in the eyebrow but she did not mention the fact that the head had chipping on the chin. I don't know whether this happened in transit or not as she said that I should have been aware of the head's chips though she did not list said chips on her sales page.
      Shipping could have been a lot better. She shipped out the head with only a face protector (no bubble wrap or newspaper of any kind) and the head was literally rolling around in the box.

19. I bought an outfit from XiaoCream and it was a smooth transaction. She responded to pm promptly and shipped the item fast. Thank you so much for everything.

20. I sold wig to XiaoCream. I transacted with her few times, and she is always polite and kind. Communication was good and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :) :D