1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for XiaoCream :)

Dec 9, 2010

1. XiaoCream purchased an SD outfit from me and everything was great from start to finish! She let me know right away when the outfit arrived and even left feedback for me first. I really appreciate it and I hope you love the dress! A++ Highly recommended buyer.

2. I'm very grateful for another awesome transaction with XiaoCream! She purchased 2 dresses from me and the entire process was smooth and completely problem-free! Thank you for leaving me feedback first! ^ ^ She's a great buyer and I'd highly recommend her to everyone. A+++

3. XiaoCream bought Volks Brown boots from me. The entire transaction was truly a pleasure, she paid fast and the communication was quick and friendly. I'd love to do business with her again!

Thank you so much!

4. XiaoCream bought a SD13 body from me and everything went super well! They are so friendly and good at communicating. Left me feedback and told me when the item arrived immediately. Thank you for the wonderful transaction! I highly recommend! <3

5. Sold a SD size Sailor outfit to XiaoCream
      Could be happier! Prompt payment and fast reply
      Highly recommend :-)
      100%+++

6. I sold a Volks Kaelin to XiaoCream and it was a wonderful transaction! She made a down payment super fast and finished layaway much earlier than scheduled. Great communication and very friendly, couldn't be happier! Thanks a lot for the transaction :)

7. XiaoCream bought two pairs of eyes from me, payment was prompt, communication polite, friendly and swift, and she let me know they had arrived safely. A lovely easy transaction, and I would happily recommend to others.

Thanks again!

8. I sold a pair of Mystic eyes to XiaoCream and all was wonderful with a very fast payment and a really nice communication. Thank you very much !

9. I purchased a body from her. She was fast and very nice with communication, shipped the body on time, well packed and just as described! It's been a wonderful transaction and I'm so happy with my body! :D

10. XiaoCream bought an outfit from me, replies, payment everything was fast, she's very friendly too! So pleased with this transaction, will definitely recommend her! :dance

11. XiaoCream purchased a wig from me and was great from beginning to end. A fantastic transaction, thank you so much!

12. I purchased a used doll wig from XiaoCream. It was in lovely mint condition and very reasonably priced. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction! :)

13. XiaoCream purchased an outfit from me and it was a great transaction from start to finish. She sent payment on a timely matter, was very friendly and I appreciate that she let me know when it arrived. Highly recommended to all. A++

14. I purchased a Volks JUNICHI NAKAHARA SDGrG Lorina II Full Doll from XiaoCream.
      She was exactly as pictured and was packaged perfectly! Great communication and timely replies as well.

Would totally purchase from them in the future. :D

15. I purchased three wigs, some tights and bloomers from XiaoCream. The items were exactly as described and super cute! They were well packed and survived the mishandling of the postal system! Great communication and friendly replies. I would definitely buy from them again! :love

16. I had a fantastic transaction with XiaoCream!
      She is the perfect buyer: fast with payments, flexible, polite and kind.
      I sold her a Volks Miruku and she was patient and quick with the payment.
      Highly recommended!
      Thank you Sarah!

17. XiaoCream purchased a wig bundle from me and she is a perfect buyer! Highly Recommended!

18. XiaoCream bought a pair of grey Nx2 glass eyes from me, and it was easily one of the fastest transactions - all settled in one afternoon! They are easygoing and friendly, and an extremely fuss-free buyer. They have my confidence, and I would not hesitate to transact with them again anytime. Thank you so much, and I'm glad the eyes fit your doll so well! <3 <3 <3