1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Xibita

Apr 11, 2010

1. Here is my feedback~
      Thank you very much n.n

2. Super Positive feedback for Xibita! She purchased a MNF from me, nice communication and fast payment. A+++ buyer! Thanks!

3. I bought a KDF Bory from Xibita, she was very friendly and the transaction was very easy, no problems, I can only recommend Xibita, she shipped really fast!
      Thank you!

4. Xibita is Very Pleasant and Friendly Buyer!! Super Fast Payment!! Highly Recommend!! A++++

5. I sold a Volks Myu to Xibita and everything went smoothly. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. Perfect international transaction!

6. I buy a Dollzone Mo from Xibita, and everything was fine. Great comunication and also she send me candies!!! (yomy, yomy).
      Thanks a lot!
      I'll buy from xibita again!^^

7. xibita bought a mnf seorin from me. She has been very pleasant to deal with, very nice communication and super fast payment ! very nice personn, thank you very much !

8. I adopted a doll from xibita and it was a perfect transaction. She replied very fast to my pms and kept me updated the entire time.
      xibita is a highly recommend seller!!! Thank you very much ^^

9. Perfect transaction with Xibita from whom I purchased a FL sword and shield. Shipping was fast and communication was good. An excellent seller. Thank you :)

10. xibita bought a sleeping pukifee Ante from me and paid quickly, and let me know when it arrived, she's great! Enjoy!

11. Purchase a MNF female body from Xibita. Good communication and she sent her out promptly and let me know the tracking no. Can not ask for more. She is a highly recommend seller.

12. I bought a MSD from Xibita. Communication was really good, shipping was fast and the packing was perfect too. Thank you so much ^_^

13. I bought a MNF Seorin from Xibita. Great communication, very pleasant to deal with and would absolutely recommend! Thank you so much!!

14. I purchased a MNF Fire Arm from xibita. Communication was superb and she was super friendly and easy to work with! Shipping was fast and item was packaged carefully, definitely a recommended seller! Thanks again!

15. I just received my pukifee Bonnie from Xibita and she is such an adorable doll! Great communication, packed and shipped well and fast. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again and I love the new doll. Thank you so very much and I hope we do business again soon! Couldn't be happier!

16. I bought a puki puki Pong and everything was great fast shipping and all packed up nice...thanks!!

17. I bought Pukifee PongPong from xibita and I have to say that she is amazing! Even if I had problems with Paypal and couldn't pay in time she was nice and waited for the payment instead of putting the doll back on sale. She was fast answering messages and really nice person. I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you! <3

18. I bought a pukifee Luna from Xibita, and it was a perfect transaction. Good comunication and shipped fast.
      She's a nice and friendly seller! Thank you very much ^^

19. I bought a DIM Miru from Xibita & everything went great fast shipping & she's very easy to deal with.

20. i bought a RealPuki from Xibita and it was a good transaction, good communication and shipping :)