1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xinxiya

Jul 2, 2010

1. I bought one of the "Rainy Season" dresses from Xinxiya and it is absolutely beautiful, fantastically well made! Communication was excellent and very friendly (even when I accidentally over-complicated things a bit!) and the dress was made and shipped quickly.

I would love to own more of your creations in future, just fabulous work! <3

2. I just got my sets, there are amazing! Thank you very much!
      Xinxiya's work are really awesome *_______*

3. I've received second dress commissioned form wonderful Xinxiya! It's awesome, original and hight-quality done!
      Thank you!

4. Super positive feedback! I have no words! It's just great! Xinxiya is a fantastic artist! This is art! Thank you very much! I am your fan forever!

5. Just commissioned a dress for her. Really great workmanship, fast and came in good timing :D Already start for the second commission :) Highly recommended especially when you dolls can fit Soom SG size :D

6. Bought one of the christmas corset dresses from Xanxiya, and it is just perfect! Very well made and high quality materials.

This is the third outfit I have purchased, and I just love each one.

7. I bought a beautiful dress for my Vampire, Tsilla. Communication was good and shipping was fast. The quality of the dress is very very high!!!! The dress is wonderful! :aheartbea I'm so happy with the transaction.
      Thnak you so much for everything!

8. Received two dresses from mega-talented Xanxiya! Very neat, professional and well designed works ^^ Thank you!

9. Bought a corset from Xinxiya and also commissioned an outfit, which both arrived today. Again, her workmanship is outstanding! Communication is swift and very friendly, the outfit was made in the advised timeframe and arrived without problems. I will love to buy from her again! Thank you so much!

10. Guess you could call me a returning customer ^^ Bought the SG Cappuccino dress from Xinxiya, it arrived today and it´s just lovely! Thank you again for another wonderful transaction :)

11. I commissioned a dress from xinxiya and it was so beautiful! Communication was great and she sent the item once it was finished quickly. Thank you!

12. I buy a dress set from xinxiya, she's handwork is wonderful and sent out quickly.
      Thank you so much!

13. I commissioned a custom costume from Xinxiya's Nalisinko Workshop. Xinxiya was wonderful to work with, had perfect and fast communication and creatively understood everything I was asking for from my commission. The finished piece was...well, there are no words to describe how beautiful, creative, and masterful this piece is. It's like handling a fine piece of art. I can't wait until my Amber arrives to dawn this incredible costume! I am proud to be an owner of a Nalisinko costume, and at the same time humbled; I hope I can do this costume justice as a part of my collection.

Thank you so much, xinxiya!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea

14. I just got my commission from xinxiya in the mail today. The care taken in packaging it, the detailing in the dress, everything about it so absolutely beautiful and breathtaking, better than I ever dreamed it could be. I am so very incredibly happy and pleased with the final result. I've known since the day I first saw her work my girls would settle for nothing less. Absolute love for her work and 100% positive feedback for wait time, detailing, quality, and price.

15. Great positive feedback:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea! I say it again, that Xinxiya is a fantastic artist! It's just a fantastic work:D! It's so beautiful:aheartbea! Thank you very much! I am your fan forever:aheartbea:aheartbea!

16. I just received my Taurus set, and i really like it. The shipment was super fast, the outfit was well wrapped. In one word, it is awesome. Waiting for another set to arrive. Xinxiya, thank you so so much. You are very talented and creative seamstress, and i will definitely commission another dress from you.

17. I bought a beautiful dress from Xin and it is stunning. Arrived well packaged and quickly too! She's a dream to work with and I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat! The dress and all accessories are extremely well made and pictures do not do the work justice!

18. I just received another dress form Xinxiya and it is very beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone, she is a very talented seamstress.

19. Today I received my latest comission from Xinxiya, and again it´s marvelous. Such outstanding quality! Working with her is a pleasure and her dresses are the most beautiful my girls call their own. Thank you so much!!

20. I just received my first commission from Xinxiya and I was not disappointed. Communication was friendly and engaging through the entire transaction, she works quickly and provides updates whenever possible. It was shipped promptly and packaged extremely well. And lets not forget - the work is beyond fantastic! The construction quality is superb and the design wonderful.

I will definitely be a returning customer, thank you so much!