1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xobrittuhox!

Mar 21, 2008

1. xobrittuhox had joined my Alice's Collections GO.
      Communication was great, payment was prompt, she was a delight all around.
      Would definitely do business again!
      Highly recommended!!!!

2. xobrittuhox bought a Leeke wig from me. She was super sweet and friendly. We maintained great communication throughout, she paid promptly, and let me know once the wig arrived. Awesome buyer and wonderful transaction!!~ Thanks again! :)

3. xobrittuhox bought a set of MSD books from me. Fast payment and good at communication. Would do business with again!

4. xobrittuhox sold me a pair of DZ tulip hands. Great transaction, sweetheart to work with, and quick shipping! I would totally do business with her again!

Thank you so much, my girl is happy to have a right hand that is no longer missing a finger! :D

Lara

5. Did an awsome trade with xobrittuhox! Awsomeness to the max!

6. I bought a wig and some SD clothes from xobrittuhox . Communication was great and shipping was super fast! Thank you!!

7. Bought a DZ Tulip and the transaction was wonderful. Great person to talk to in keeping informed and enjoyed the overall buisness with her. HIGHLY RECOMMENED! ^W^

8. I bought a Fantasy Doll body from xobrittuhox, and I can not be more pleased. She had great communication and made her the body came to me wrapped like a mummy. Thank you so much again! Great person to deal with~! :D

9. xobrittuhox purchased my Withdoll Priscilla. She was super friendly throughout the entire transaction. Once we figured out payment, she paid very quickly! xobrittuhox kept in cheerful and pleasant contact at all times, and let me know when the doll arrived!
      An awesome person and a wonderful transaction!~ Highly recommended! :thumbup :aheartbea

10. Bought a Moon head from XobrittuhoX :D Loved it!! TY

11. I recently sold a slim msd shirt to xobrittuhox. It was a wonderful and easy transaction. Communication was great and payment was prompt. Highly recommend, thanks much! :)

12. xobrittuhox ordered yet another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

13. I bought a pair of boots from her and she was very nice to work with. She always answered back within a short time, and was quick to mail out once I paid her.

14. xobrittuhox sold my a pair of SD jeans and headphones. She was very friendly to work with and had fast response time. I recommend anyone to buy from her! Shipping was also very fast. Thank you xobrittuhox :)

15. XoBrittuhox recently bought some msd clothes from me - it was a very smooth transaction. Britt paid promptly, was friendly and communicated well. She let me know as soon as the items arrived with her. I highly recommend her !!:)

16. I bought some Shoes from her and she shipped quickly. Great dealer!

17. xobrittuhox bought some clothes from me, she was a pleasure to do business with and I think she's great!

18. Xobrittuhox bought a FL Minifee Chloe head from me~she was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Thank you very much for your business! :)

19. Sold jeans to Britt and she was wonderful to deal with. Paid swiftly and let me know when they arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend her! Thanks so much! :D

20. I made a change with it. Communication is very good, she sends things very fast, it's a very nice person. I really liked dealing with it. 100% recommended