1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for XpHoBiaX

Dec 2, 2010

1. XpHoBiaX was in my ATC swap.
      Communication was good, told me on time that she needed an extention, shipped as soon as possible, and did a wonderful job on the ATCs for her partner.
      Thank you for a nice swap experience.

2. Great buyer :3 effective communication and fast payment!thank you so much!

3. XpHoBiaX was in my wig swap and she did great!! ^_^ shipped out on time and let me know when her new one came in ^_^ recommend her to any swap host!! thanx for joining my swap!!

4. XpHoBiaX bought a pair of eyes from me. Friendly communication, great experience. Prompt payment. XpHoBiaX also kindly informed me when the eys arrived. Thank you

5. I bought some Fairyland postcards from XpHoBiaX and they came very fast and very well packed.
      Thank you so much :)

6. XpHoBiaX is a wonderful seller! I bought a wig from her and shipping was fast! Super friendly & perfect transaction! Thank you!

7. I sold some clothes to XpHoBiaX and the transaction was perfect! Prompt payment, friendly communication - was an overall pleasant experience. ^^

8. I did two more faceups for XpHoBiaX and was very happy with the transaction. Very quick polite pms, very quick to pay when everything is done. Perfect transaction. I would work with her again. :3

9. Bought NYX eyes from her. Packaged so cute and lovely. Thank you!

10. XpHoBiaX bought a Yo dress set from me. She was patient and understanding when I couldnt find the socks. I refunded part of the price and shipped the outfit. She let me know when she got it and was a super pleasure to deal with overall. ^^

11. I bought a pair of jointed hands with XpHoBiaX. Very attentive, patient, I enjoyed buying with her, perfect transaction, thank you ! ^^

12. XphobiaX bought a pair of pants from me. Communication was great, very nice buyer, thank you so much. :) A+

13. I purchased a pair of eyes from XpHoBiaX, and the transaction was awesome! Item in perfect condition, fast communication, answered my questions well, and shipped super fast! Thanks so much :D

14. XpHoBiaX hosted an AC group order that I joined. Everything was great, kept in great communication the entire time! I'd happily join another GO with her again! :3

15. I participated in a group order run by XpHoBiaX. Great communication with lots of updates on what's happening with the order. Would be happy to join in another of her GOs.

16. I contacted XpHoBiaX after seeing a WTB thread on the MP and sold her a Soom Idealian in tawny brown.
      XpHoBiaX was quick to reply, always friendly and even paid off her layaway early. She got back to me immediately after receiving the doll to let me know it arrived savely.
      I wish her much joy with her purchase and would immediately have another transaction with her again.

17. Swap leader - awesome!

I took place in a ATC swap which was lead by XpHoBiaX. It was an awesome swap and I received wonderfull cards.
      XpHoBiaX was pacient with everyone and kept in touch with all the swappers during the time. Her organizing was awesome
      I would aways join a spaw leaded by XpHoBiaX again!

18. ATC Swap Leader
      She was super understanding when I had some medical issues surface and exempted me from the swap. Thankfully, I was still able to get my information to her when I made it home - I would definitely join a swap with her again, seeing as she was so cool about everything. C:

19. Positive Transaction

XpHoBiaX bought a shirt for SD girls from me. Payment was fast and I was notified when it arrived. Thank!

20. XpHoBiaX purchased an SD Rosella from me. She was great with communication - a real pleasure to talk to! She paid her layaway off as promised, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely. I would be delighted to work with her again anytime!